Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

End of over 5 (13 runs) - Electric Dream Machine(34-1). 119 runs required from 15 overs. RR 6.80 RRR 7.93
B. Kadziche 11 (9b) , R. MacGill 22 (20b) , W. McKenzie 3-0-22-1

Will McKenzie, spud.

Shaggy

You should get 200-300k for him CF the way the market is right now.

Nails

9.5   .   Dernbach to MacGill : [dropped] MacGill plays a fierce pull straight to Yogish at mid-wicket, who grasses the chance.

Had a chance to pull this match into my favour but instead it's very much in the balance...

Come on boys!!!

Nails

End of over 13 (15 runs) - Electric Dream Machine(96-1). 57 runs required from 7 overs. RR 7.38 RRR 8.14
R. MacGill 51 (46b) , B. Kadziche 42 (32b) , M. Bryce 3-0-26-0

MacGill was dropped on 33 from 35, 18 off the next 11 deliveries and he's batting me out of contention!

13.5   1   Shah to MacGill : [dropped] MacGill hits it hard in the air towards point. Rayne gets a hand to it but can't quite hold on.

My chance to peg it back.... dropped ::)

They've both been reliable fielders too, so it's not like they're pathetic fielders...

14.2   .   Bryce to MacGill : [dropped] A much quicker delivery from Bryce, which catches MacGill by surprise, making him spoon it straight back to the bowler... but wait! Bryce trips, the ball slipping through his fingers, and that goes down as a drop!

what a joke.

PowerBug

Dropping catches Nails, no good.

Nails

16.5   .   Voros to MacGill : [dropped] Bryce never got his hands in the right position for that chance, and an easy slip catch goes begging.

Nails

18.1   W   Voros to MacGill : [catch] MacGill switches stance for the reverse sweep paddle. Top edge, McKenzie is going to take this comfortably at point. Oooh, slight fumble! Second grab and it's safely in the hands. Voros has a nervous laugh but is happy to see the back of MacGill.
R. MacGill c W. McKenzie b. R. Voros 76 (66b 6x4 2x6) SR:115.15

You can do it fellas! Come on!

End of over 19 (7 runs) - Electric Dream Machine(143-2). 10 runs required from 1 overs. RR 7.53 RRR 10.00
B. Kadziche 57 (45b) , D. Walkerden 6 (3b) , R. Voros 4-0-23-1

Can captain Dernbach w/ his OBB pull through or will we fail miserably?

19.1   W   Dernbach to Walkerden : Ooh that's plumb. Plumber than Mr Plum the plumber eating a plum pudding. Umpire has no hesitation.
D. Walkerden lbw b. J. Dernbach 6 (4b 1x4 0x6) SR:150.00

19.2   .   Dernbach to Abolhassan : [missed runout] Abolhassan pushes the ball to the left of cover and takes off for a run. Kadziche recognises the fielding skill of Voros and sends Abolhassan back. A direct hit would have been close, but a wild throw lets Abolhassan return to his crease unchallenged.
::)

19.5   2   Dernbach to Kadziche : [missed runout] Kadziche plays a cover drive towards the boundary. Yogish gathers the ball but the return is wide of the stumps and the batsmen just scrape home.

::) ::) ::)

19.6   1   Dernbach to Kadziche : [great fielding] Great cut shot from Kadziche! But Rayne launches himself at the ball and stops it, superb fielding! Despite his best efforts there the batsmen complete a run, but he still saved three.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Nailers won by 1 run

PowerBug

Nice win Nails, need to work on fielding though.

PowerBug

Match Details
Home PowerBugCC
Away Farken Nufties
Ground The Equilibrium
League Twenty20 3.1
Date 20 Mar 12 05:30
Crowd 9,018
Weather Humid
Pitch Uneven

Solid 45k for my home match against the top side. Win this, i go to 2nd, he goes to third, and assuming 2nd wins, he'll go top.

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=938713

Already had some sucker put a 40k bid on this guy! popped him in fielding and bowling since hes been with me...

PowerBug

wow, very lucky Zz. Although judging by his Youth ranking i don't think he's a sucker.

Nails

Very similar to what I hope to happen with Zahid zz:

19 Mar 12 11:57   Bowling increased from poor to ordinary during training
20 Feb 12 12:00   Recruited from the youth academy of New Jersey Devils

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=934216

02 Mar 12 05:55   Zahid Murad failed to sell with a reserve price of $0

Bet he won't fail this time.

PowerBug

Chelios has called tails and lost the toss. Vaishnavi ponders for a moment before deciding to bowl first. Farken Nufties will start their innings shortly.

Probabyl the only thing that will go right today. Getting him 5/10 like i did to my opponent last week would be nice though haha.

PowerBug

End of over 10 (12 runs) - Farken Nufties(68-2) RR 6.80
A. Shenwari 26 (23b) , E. Allanson 8 (4b) , W. Campbell 2-0-16-0

Pretty decent at halfway, happy with how the game is progressing. But the first two balls after the 10:

10.1 . Dorenagama to Allanson : [dropped] Allanson hits it hard in the air towards point. Mukund gets a hand to it but can't quite hold on

10.2 2 Dorenagama to Allanson : [dropped] Allanson's not got onto that as well as he'd hoped. Harku is out in the deep and it goes down! Oh dear... and if it could get any worse for Dorenagama there's 2 runs more to the score.

Both capable fielding.

PowerBug

Was 1/6 after 3 overs chasing 164 to win.

End of over 6 (7 runs) - PowerBugCC(27-1). 137 runs required from 14 overs. RR 4.50 RRR 9.79
B. Harku 12 (18b) , W. Wardlaw 15 (17b) , A. Mugeyi 1-0-7-0

Trying to come back from here, my two best bats yet to come in is the only thing good about my position.