Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Cookie, I answered your questions. Did you read the thread because your second question I had already answered in another post. lol

cookie311993

haha yeah sorry bout that shags. was reading them late last night early this morining which probably explains it lol

8-6 Suited

It's alright mate. I'm running uncontested at the moment. That is surprising me, to say the least.

cookie311993

hp should run alongside you :)

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 27, 2011, 03:35:08 PM
It's alright mate. I'm running uncontested at the moment. That is surprising me, to say the least.
Me too, I keep looking to see if you're being challenged, but you're almost a shoe-in.

cookie311993

Fletch how long will it be before Burton gets into the bermuda nat squad?

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 27, 2011, 03:42:17 PM
Fletch how long will it be before Burton gets into the bermuda nat squad?
He's on the borderline mate.

He's in a large squad that we've been putting together, but Jako selected the new squad this morning, and he didn't make it ATM. We have 2 players in there ATM, 1 27yo RWS and an up and coming RFM 24yo who's already cap/spec/spec. He'll be likely tried out in a friendly or so soon.

Patience young padawan ;) Get that Bowling to spec/spec and he'll get a go for sure.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 27, 2011, 03:38:28 PM
hp should run alongside you :)
If only, have next to no NAT experience so not a good option compared to Shags :-X. If nobody else nominates, may just put myself there just for him to compete against somebody (although bound to get some people nominating for Australia so no need).

Boomz

CrowsFan

I bought a 16 year old keeper off you last season so don't need another boomz ;)

Hey shaggy I will vote for you if you make me an assistant :)

8-6 Suited

End of over 6 (7 runs) - Tickle My Timber(41-0). 153 runs required from 44 overs. RR 6.83 RRR 3.48
K. Khan 16 (17b) , T. Sipho 25 (19b) , J. Keogh 3-0-14-0

Doing well in my first game with an almost complete squad (although I do have a few guys who I will not keep as they are cap/cap with shower exp, but just to fill out the team they are here until they are replaced)

8-6 Suited

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 27, 2011, 04:20:45 PM
I bought a 16 year old keeper off you last season so don't need another boomz ;)

I didn't think you were interested in the NT scene CF. :D

CrowsFan

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 27, 2011, 04:42:59 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 27, 2011, 04:20:45 PM

I didn't think you were interested in the NT scene CF. :D
Well it would be nice to learn more about the game and also help out with a nat squad, even if it was just scouting players or whatever. I asked the FTP crowsfan if I could be an U19 NAT last season and he said normally he would have said yes if he didn't already have 4 people trialling for the spot (cookie was one of them) ;)

Nails

End of over 43 (4 runs) - The Nailers(163-4). 29 runs required from 7 overs. RR 3.79 RRR 4.14
J. Reardon 72 (110b) , J. Sweeney 3 (9b) , P. Puopolo 7-1-18-0

Cruising home against ML.

8-6 Suited

Well as heppa will be there for a few weeks still to comment on orders and such while I get settled in, when he goes, I will be looking at a few people. So I will probably do a bit of a rotation myself just to get people acquainted with it and see their opinions on different subjects such as orders/training plans and such and then for the second season, I'll stick with one/two.

Will have to wait and see how it goes though.