From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

How does that make the draw stupid PB?

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 26, 2011, 05:16:58 PM
How does that make the draw stupid PB?
Okay, stop being picky. It's unfair that i had a guy whose clearly going to sto playing in T20, and this guy only played his youths last season, and his fatigue was terrible. It's an unlucky draw, not stupid. Happier now?? :P

Bazinga

Hahaha PB. Beat this - I've got 5 of my most recent YP's playing in my youths tonight, and none of them have got better than a poor summary in anything   :P

BratPack

Quote from: Bazinga on October 26, 2011, 05:35:19 PM
Hahaha PB. Beat this - I've got 5 of my most recent YP's playing in my youths tonight, and none of them have got better than a poor summary in anything   :P

I'm playing my YP this week. But that's cause I have the bot :P (I'm in CF's league)

Bazinga

Quote from: BratPack on October 26, 2011, 05:45:59 PM

I'm playing my YP this week. But that's cause I have the bot :P (I'm in CF's league)

I AM the bot in my youth league   :-X :-[

PowerBug

15.3 W van de Bergh to Daley : [catch] Fuller in length and wide outside the off stump, Daley goes for an expansive drive and the ball goes straight to Gatenby at backward point. The bat turned at the point of impact and the ball went high up towards the fielder who timed his jump perfectly.
K. Daley c S. Gatenby b. M. van de Bergh 43 (45b 2x4 1x6) SR:95.56

Finally got a wicket. Things not going great on a Slow/Windy.

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on October 26, 2011, 05:50:29 PM

lol Baz, I have about the same number of YPs playing in my match :-X and they all suck :P

Maca24

bomberboy0618

No, because I really really want him.

Cyrus

Mer has called tails correctly and has decided to bowl. The Gibbons will start their innings shortly.
will be the only thing i win tonight

DazBurg

Quote from: Bazinga on October 26, 2011, 05:50:29 PM

lol me too i'm in div 1.1 for youth

Bazinga

Yep he's worth it ... If I wanted him I'd go to about $400k

CrowsFan

Hey daz, could you please tell me how much you got in gate takings for your game tonight? Trying to work out ticket prices :)

Cyrus

Crowd   4,213 good crowd for div 4 youths

Maca24