Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 24, 2011, 05:09:13 PM
Thought you weren't playing anymore hilly?
i'm not, i just checked how much my players went for when they got sold, and that is roughly how much i had.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cookie Monster on October 24, 2011, 05:15:35 PM
i'm not, i just checked how much my players went for when they got sold, and that is roughly how much i had.
I really need money, can you bid on my guy?

cookie311993

But then if he gets him bb he gets a player he wont be using.

bomberboy0618

Yeah I suppose though but I need some more cash :/

cookie311993

yeah but think you dont wanna see Susarla go to a team that goes bot

Cyrus

Quote from: Cookie Monster on October 24, 2011, 05:15:35 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=385534
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=525442

you can throw some of that money that's going no where on my guys hilly  :) god knows i need it
will struggle this season money wise :'(

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 24, 2011, 05:20:46 PM
yeah but think you dont wanna see Susarla go to a team that goes bot
I dont really care though. But he already has a bid so he should go for a bit.

cookie311993

yeah he probably has awhile left on his deadline I am assuming

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 24, 2011, 05:27:19 PM
yeah he probably has awhile left on his deadline I am assuming
That he does.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on October 24, 2011, 02:04:37 PM
How can you be 24k in debt we had PM like 2 weeks ago :-X
Do you...like...have a budget? :P
He has a shopping problem :P. Buys too much. Looking at your finances Nails, can get into the positives (small) weekly if you keep up $0 investment. Will hurt long term but doesn't matter if you just want oldies :P.

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 24, 2011, 02:15:03 PM
Well, I must say I'm heading down the gurgler money wise too. Be wise and don't invest in your YA until you have money like Shaggy has, and have the wages that he has.

My wages will be about 90k, plus $110k in academies, I have to make almost 100k a week to break even. I'm going to have to sell a good player soon, just to get back to having money :-\
Have over 110k wages + 145k investment. Will be cutting that back maybe 20-30k if I am to keep it on steady for both (Improving SA and Improving+ for YA). Still have over 500k in the bank as I'm a shrewd buyer on the market. Haven't bought any new players and may start going after some 16 y.o's for my YA to be sustainable for long term seniors.

Pumping out U19 NATS is also fun :D. 2 players who've played in the past and another in the Aussies squad this season :D. Only if you can afford YA though :P.

chrisuzz

On academies ive got both at excellent and i think ill give both a pop to Superior and then wait till i promote in SOD for some better sponsorship

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

AFEV

Guys I'm pretty sure Hilly purposing blowing money on your players could be considered cheating, especially as he is about to quit. Not 100% sure but tread carefully.

BratPack

I need to find some cuts from somewhere...I have like 130k wages and 120k academies (SA steady for now YA Improving ++).

U19 Nats are fun. Sicco Harms should hopefully be in the Dutch squad by EOS and the U19 World Cup. And there's still that sniffing around LaBelle, although God only knows why  :P