Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldemort

8-6 Suited

When he sells Voldy, you should buy some of my players. :>

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 21, 2011, 10:17:12 AM
When he sells Voldy, you should buy some of my players. :>

LOL Shaggy ... I don't think Voldy needs players with such high wages just yet   :P

Quote from: Voldemort on October 21, 2011, 09:23:07 AM
Quote from: BratPack on October 21, 2011, 01:13:54 AM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=638262

:-\ ....Someone needs to keep me off FTP when I'm drunk

Geez, 147k! Ripped off there

Hahaha!! And he's got a girl's name LMFAO!!

8-6 Suited

It's not a girls name, he is just French... Wait, that makes him a girl.

Master Q

Played Daz in a Youth Friendly - Didn't get to set orders as he accepted pretty late...

SE Melbourne Thunder Dogs   DazBurg's Greatness
Batting - Top Order:   4,813   4,693
Batting - Middle Order:   3,437   3,229
Batting - Tail:   2,035   2,109
Bowling - Seam:   5,295 (24)   3,978 (24)
Bowling - Spin:   3,869 (16)   4,970 (16)
Fielding/Keeping:   5,370   4,619
Overall:   78,840   73,749

Won by 57 and not bad ratings for not setting orders.

Master Q

Bazinga

Please welcome Ayrton Senna to team Ballpit Chaos. Ayrton now completes my team, and I got him for only $400k   :P

I'm very happy with this as I still have over $500k in the bank, which will allow me to significantly improve my youth academy this season. All I need is a couple of decent youth pulls   :-X

Fletch74

Nice Baz, looks as though he is close to a pop in bowling too with that wage :)

PowerBug

Bazinga

Thanks Fletch. Yeah he is close to a bowling pop. I've been talking with his ex-owner for a few weeks about him. He popped in tech two weeks ago and he should also be close to an experience pop.

He was going to put him up for $500k, but I sweet talked him into putting him up for $400k    :P    I was surprised that no one else bid, considering the lack of quality wrist spinners around ATM. needless to say I am very happy about it  :)

Quote from: PowerBug on October 21, 2011, 12:18:17 PM
Quote from: Voldemort on October 21, 2011, 09:28:00 AM
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=833411

Sitting at a cool 379k   ;D  ;D  ;D
Not fair >:( He's up to 680k. :o

100% agree .. but thats the luck of the game.

PowerBug

You would know, you always gets rubbish pulls :P

He might get 680k, but he loses a player who has lots of potential. ;D

Bazinga

If his youth academy is no better than good then it would be pointless keeping a gun pull. He will be far better off from the $$$ he makes from the sale - as long as he is wise about how he spends the cash.

PowerBug

Quote from: Bazinga on October 21, 2011, 12:25:41 PM
If his youth academy is no better than good then it would be pointless keeping a gun pull. He will be far better off from the $$$ he makes from the sale - as long as he is wise about how he spends the cash.
I think that's true. Being a new player his Academies aren't great, and will have alot of Cash to match it with some of us soon. :) Then i'll have to watch out coz i might be the worst FTP player on FF :D :(

8-6 Suited

Quote from: PowerBug on October 21, 2011, 12:30:18 PM
I think that's true. Being a new player his Academies aren't great, and will have alot of Cash to match it with some of us soon. :) Then i'll have to watch out coz i might be the worst FTP player on FF :D :(

Surely that title would go to me, PB. :D

PowerBug

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 21, 2011, 12:33:17 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 21, 2011, 12:30:18 PM

Surely that title would go to me, PB. :D
I meant worst, not best Shaggy ;) Oh i just remembered that Cyrus is on FF ;D Kidding buddy.