Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Do I wait 2 days to sell cummins, or sell now?
And at what price do I start him at?

Doogie

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 18, 2011, 06:37:40 PM
It can still run if we find a replacement for shaggy.  I will message bp
Wasn't i replacing shaggy?

cookie311993

No you were replacing cf

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Bazinga on October 18, 2011, 05:51:05 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 18, 2011, 05:43:38 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on October 18, 2011, 05:36:19 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 18, 2011, 05:23:16 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on October 18, 2011, 04:49:19 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 18, 2011, 03:40:20 PM
Is that 3 seasons in a row now??
Yep, 3 in a row .. seriously it was always going to be another dismal failure as it was poorly organised. Who organises a competition that has no definite fixture dates??
I MAY have a crack at running one end of season after exams are over (Which are in November). The idea is there but we can never get it into the actual games!
I'm willing to help HP if you need a hand organising it  ;)
Sure thing Baz. But will likely be late in the season if not, the end of next season (As Pav Cup may come in the way). Although, could make it in such a way that those still in the Pav Cup could have a bye week although could be annoying for the top teams :P.
If you start in week 9 on a Sunday and run it for six weeks, most teams should be out of the pav cup. Shaggy has already stated that he doesn't want to play against fellow FF'ers so you don't have to worry about that, and I doubt whether anyone else will get past round 7.\

If you read what I had posted properly I said that it was this season, that I didn't want to play against the same old teams in what will be the last season with my old team. Since the price of young dudes is absolutely ridiculous, it makes it even more prudent in my opinion to take what I know and see how I go against the best players this game has to offer.

I start on this coming Thursday, playing against the 50th Ranked Medvedy.

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 18, 2011, 06:46:28 PM
Why didn't anyone say that earlier?  Forgot about bp so have asked him
I think a few of us made it pretty clear  :P

PowerBug

It ain't gonna work cookie. :( Someone said a twenty twenty ko, better idea. :) get 16 teams, 4 weeks, done. :) The franchise can still go ahead, but needed more organization

cookie311993

I don't care what you think q

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 18, 2011, 05:46:49 PM
So. Since I will most likely come first in every one of my leagues since almost all of them are bots... Any advice you can give me or anything i should do to make my team benefit from versing all these bots?
Still play your Senior team. If you have any young players or Youths you are particularly fond of or are going to keep them for seasons to come, can play them as well. No point having seniors who aren't playing! If they are bot teams, could look at resting players who have been fatigued (e.g below rested) as it shouldn't hurt you too much. Bots also mean you can rest if you actually have a human team coming up that week, gives you a full strength team to face them when you do play them. Can have fun watching you smack them around if you bat first (go for it). A little target you can set yourself is to see the highest total you can make this season :P. And then add lowest total you kept your opponent to :P.

Quote from: Luigi197 on October 18, 2011, 06:46:20 PM
i just got invited to join some random Association that is trying to get everyone to join, that just opened.

should i accept?
any benefits from joining?
If you want. You don't benefit much besides getting into a private forum they have on the FTP forums.

Master Q

bomberboy0618

OH SNAP!
Sorry I had to.

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 18, 2011, 07:47:19 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on October 18, 2011, 05:46:49 PM
So. Since I will most likely come first in every one of my leagues since almost all of them are bots... Any advice you can give me or anything i should do to make my team benefit from versing all these bots?
Still play your Senior team. If you have any young players or Youths you are particularly fond of or are going to keep them for seasons to come, can play them as well. No point having seniors who aren't playing! If they are bot teams, could look at resting players who have been fatigued (e.g below rested) as it shouldn't hurt you too much. Bots also mean you can rest if you actually have a human team coming up that week, gives you a full strength team to face them when you do play them. Can have fun watching you smack them around if you bat first (go for it). A little target you can set yourself is to see the highest total you can make this season :P. And then add lowest total you kept your opponent to :P.

Ok. Yeah i get that.
I think I will spend this season getting a lot of supporters and try rack in a lot of Prize Money at the next EOS.
So I can just rotate players a lot keeping in mind to make sure i have a full strength team for the few Managed teams.

Cyrus

Boys i need help!
need to fill an opener spot which one should i go after?

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=522467
or
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=435454  leaning towards this guy but im not sure?

and how high should i go?

PowerBug

The Mailman has signed up to FTP. He'll be starting in Scotland with everyone else ;)

McRooster

Quote from: PowerBug on October 18, 2011, 10:11:54 PM
The Mailman has signed up to FTP. He'll be starting in Scotland with everyone else ;)
In the words of our provider 'What am I...chopped liver?'  ;)

Aussie all the way FTW!  :D

Cyrus

Quote from: Cyrus on October 18, 2011, 09:59:31 PM
Boys i need help!
need to fill an opener spot which one should i go after?

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=522467
or
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=435454  leaning towards this guy but im not sure?

and how high should i go?