Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Quote from: McRooster on October 18, 2011, 12:06:19 AM
Pardon me if this has been discussed earlier but can anyone tell me what happened to our Pav Cup and other fixtures from earlier today when EOS updates came through?

I'm now up against Shaggy in the first round  :o

I'd also set orders for my new Youth team but they've disappeared....easy enough to fix, but is it all settled now?

Bug with rankings and such had to get a redraw. Still a bit buggy with the orders but its being looked into.

McRooster

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 18, 2011, 12:10:40 AM
Pardon me if this has been discussed earlier but can anyone tell me what happened to our Pav Cup and other fixtures from earlier today when EOS updates came through?

I'd also set orders for my new Youth team but they've disappeared....easy enough to fix, but is it all settled now?

Bug with rankings and such had to get a redraw. Still a bit buggy with the orders but its being looked into.
Thanks Shaggy  :)

Want me to take it easy on you rnd1  ;)

Nails

FMFTPT

I had an EASY win in rd1... and against 150th seed rd2...

Now I'm against 44th seed rd1 at my ground... = 5K capacity... :( what a joke... I would have LOVED the EXTRA money.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: McRooster on October 18, 2011, 12:15:03 AM

Thanks Shaggy  :)

Want me to take it easy on you rnd1  ;)

Up to you mate, it would be appreciated if you would to save some fatigue in my oldies. :P

McRooster

Quote from: McRooster on October 17, 2011, 12:43:41 PM
Pav Cup rnd2 is against the 29th seed  >:(

Looks like I will blood the junior part of my senior line-up from rnd1 and not be too concerned with the result because rnd2 will be a loss anyway  :'(

Leagues have a few new challengers, seniors will be tight - youth can wait another season (moved out of the top 100 with my 5 departing 19yr olds and back to 77k ratings  :P)

New orders page for my Senior bowling line -up had <Youth Player> pre populated on it? - only at two places, where I would normally have my captain AR bowling (he was named, and in the batting line-up). I have set it accordingly and saved it since but it just seemed weird??

I was gonna roll over anyways when it looked like I was against the 29th seed rnd2 but since I'm facing you now in rnd1 I've definitely got no probs with it, hope you have a good run at it mate  :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on October 18, 2011, 12:26:38 AM

FMFTPT

I had an EASY win in rd1... and against 150th seed rd2...

Now I'm against 44th seed rd1 at my ground... = 5K capacity... :( what a joke... I would have LOVED the EXTRA money.
You think that's bad nails! I had an easy first round match against a team who didn't rate higher than 118k last season, then a close round 2 match.
Now I am up against Viscious and Delicious... the number 3 seed!!!  :'( :'(
Only consolation is it is at his 22k seat ground so should get a bit of cash from that...

Cicjose

im going to lose but will be in opponent's 11500 seat stadium :)

cookie311993

I now have to play someone who rates similar to me.  That is bull shower

Fletch74

CF, is it possible we can make an exception to Thursday's game and play 1 19yo. I miscalculated my players before the EOS updates, and I will end up playing with a filler if we play U18's

I'm still going to pull a keeper anyway ;)

CrowsFan

Fletch well obviously if you can't do it then feel free to play a 19 year old. I may also have to play one depending on my youth pull today since I only have 4 batters + a keeper...

PowerBug

Good news:
17 Oct 11 23:40    Sold John Yardley to theblinders for $16,000

Wow :o I only bought him for 1k :D Very lucky start for me :)

Cyrus

CrowsFan

Boomz

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=65120 - Leigh Livingston

With the market as it is, should i put Livo up for sale?? Or keep him to play for me and then fire at next EOS??