Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

End of over 35 (13 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(241-4) RR 6.89
T. Chidyasiku 24 (11b) , J. Wilkinson 36 (22b) , M. Winkels 6-0-40-1

After the 2 19 year olds Donfeld and Temiz fell in the one over, the 2 16 year olds have come in to show what the future of my youth squad is. And it is looking good :D

Maca24

Some freak players on the market atm!
Wish I had more cash  :'(

CrowsFan

End of over 40 (11 runs) - The Matchbox Matadors(284-6) RR 7.10
D. Mahabir 2 (1b) , J. Wilkinson 68 (40b) , T. Hepburn 8-0-54-2

Good score there on an uneven wicket. Temiz top scored in his final youth match with 77, with the future star Wilkinson second with 68.

Bazinga

End of over 40 (11 runs) - Ballpit Chaos(191-7) RR 4.78
F. Black 11 (13b) , B. Menza 26 (29b) , A. Thyagarajan 8-0-38-1

Batting first against bb on a crumbling pitch. Put all my batsman on defensive batting orders so I am very happy with that total. BB has both his new 19yo gun purchases opening the batting, so could be a long night for my bowlers.

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on October 12, 2011, 10:53:05 PM
Some freak players on the market atm!
Wish I had more cash  :'(

I hope the player you buy tomorrow isn't the difference between me winning and losing...

Dirty tactics btw Maca... got you worked out ;) You cancelled and made me re-organise the match in hopes that I'd forget to set orders so you could win easily ;)

Cicjose

http://fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1407168

the moment of truth is upon us.......

Crane will need to get at least 70 N.O. in his final youth game

to bring his average over his youth career to 100........

to bring his ascension to the senior squad on a high

last time these two sides met he got 100

but he also got out on a sticky wicket,

tonight this is on a flat deck

Nails

Quote from: Cicjose on October 12, 2011, 11:20:31 PM
http://fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1407168

the moment of truth is upon us.......

Crane will need to get at least 67 N.O. in his final youth game

to bring his average over his youth career to 100........

to bring his ascension to the senior squad on a high

last time these two sides met he got 100 but he also got out

Cicjose

Skuse has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. Cicjose will start their innings shortly.

i think i rounded it up to be safe 8)

the coin toss is a good one to win

just now have to hope that there is no early wicket to put pressure on Crane

8-6 Suited

End of over 10 (1 run) - Tickle My Timber(41-1). 141 runs required from 30 overs. RR 4.10 RRR 4.70
G. Osborne 14 (17b) , N. Suthar 18 (30b) , S. McLaughlin 1-0-1-0

Cicjose

you're in a tight game there Shaggy

PowerBug

Cf, to answer your question before i have 9 bowlers available, doesn't mean i'll use 9 per match, i'll only use the ones suited by the pitch. I have no other players, i don't choose my youth pulls.

CrowsFan

You still shouldn't need 9 bowlers though, 6 or 7 would suffice

Cicjose

That is the 50 partnership (50 runs, 45b, 2x4, 1x6) SR:111.11

8.1   .   Rabbani to Briody : [missed runout] Confusion! Briody pulls it straight to square leg and sets off for a run, only to be sent back by Ireland when he's half way down the track. A direct hit would have sent him packing, but Matin's throw was wide of the mark.

8.3   .   Rabbani to Ireland : [dropped] Simply dreadful fielding! Reverse paddle from Ireland and it sailed ever so gently to K. Martin at deep gully and he drops an absolute dolly. Rabbani is crestfallen and kicks the turf in frustration.

don't give the team a reason to fail a fielding check.........

That is 50 runs for Ireland (53 runs, 40b 3x4 1x6) SR:132.50

Unusual to see Ireland as the aggressor in the opening pair but good to see

That is the 100 partnership (100 runs, 79b, 4x4, 2x6) SR:126.58

That is 50 runs for Briody (50 runs, 43b 2x4 1x6) SR:116.28

i want Crane to come in soon....... please hit out or get out..........

Holz

Im not used to having any decent youths my 19 year olds i bought are absolutely killing it, i guess thats what accomplished and reliable batters in div 5 will do.

Cicjose

yeah well i knew i should have listened to PB when he said open with my best batter first up.......

That is the 150 partnership (152 runs, 109b, 9x4, 3x6) SR:139.45

SOMEONE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This is NOT what i wanted at all >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

20.4   1   Garrett to Ireland : [dropped] Oh my God - I can't believe it's not butter on Rashid's fingers. That was a simple catch and Rashid grassed it. Garrett doesn't look very impressed.

why couldn't they hold onto the catch..........................

End of over 22 (1 run) - Cicjose(172-0) RR 7.82  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

this M.E has something wrong with it............ why cant they throw their wicket away  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

That is 100 runs for Ireland (102 runs, 77b, 8x4, 2x6) SR:132.47 you can get out now

24.3   W   Narayan to Ireland : Loud scream for LBW. The umpire pauses for a moment before raising the finger. Superb bowling from Narayan, getting the ball to move off the seam.
S. Ireland lbw b. D. Narayan 102 (78b 8x4 2x6) SR:130.77

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! that was a 187 run partnership  ::)

now to not lose anymore wickets (i've just lost 3 in 3 overs)

..... im sure this match engine is being weird......

if Crane can get 50 more runs in 13 overs without getting out he will be my hero

27.4 Matin to Crane : [dropped] Crane drives upishly into the covers. Alam dives forward, but spills the ball when his elbows hit the deck. A nice change of pace from Matin, but Crane survives.

there is NO pressure Crane