Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Nails, i only have 3 good batsmen playing. And my last two spells are by wardlaw and khan. :-\ i'm not feeling well atm, it'll be very embarrassing if i lose.

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on October 11, 2011, 06:20:08 PM
Nails, i only have 3 good batsmen playing. And my last two spells are by wardlaw and khan. :-\ i'm not feeling well atm, it'll be very embarrassing if i lose.

It's your last game of the season... you're only 4 points clear with a lesser NRR...

Why would you risk it at all? Haven't you heard of 25K rating upset... If you lose it's your own fault, 1 match of experience won't make much difference to your youths anyway.

roo boys!

Top spot guaranteed for T20, so getting some exp into some younger guys.

Still searching for a gun keeper... :-\

PowerBug

Well, this guy was a bot for a while. Budden, merchant, southam, vadher are all on A, the rest on N.

Nails

You should still smash him PB... it's a flat. Batters delight. 8rpo is crap in T20 on a flat.

PowerBug

It's a good start, i'm feeling better, but 2 fluky wickets and i say he's on top.

BratPack

Quote from: roo boys! on October 11, 2011, 06:32:27 PM

If you're not worried about 30 year olds you can go for Wright at the end of the week

roo boys!

Quote from: BratPack on October 11, 2011, 06:53:38 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 11, 2011, 06:32:27 PM

If you're not worried about 30 year olds you can go for Wright at the end of the week
I think I may. I thought he was 28 turning 29? If he was I was going to be certain to go for him.

I may still go for him, but not as high :)

PowerBug

And PowerBugCC has promoted in T20! :D Div 3 here i come!

Wardlaw won the batting with 756 runs, wallace snuck into 5th with 579 runs. In bowling Dorenagama came 4th with 22 wickets. Juniorleggo's desmond drew blitzed the pack with 38 wickets. Don't forget that my players had alot of rest, and didn't play every match.

bomberboy0618

Maca24

bomberboy0618

Ah good. I nearly started swearing when I realised I wasnt on for the end of the auction, but when I saw I had got him I was happy. Playing tonight against hilly (who declined to throw the game for me) >:( :P
Only have 80k, luckily I will get more before I chase another player.
Is this guy any hope of nats if trained right?

Maca24

Hard to say. Depends on how you train him.

Bazinga

Nice pick up bb   ;)  I bought a keeper at last EOS for the same price who was same age and with the same skills, but with 2 levels lower experience.

I highly doubt whether he will make Nats because I know a few of the Bermuda guys have got some gun youths coming through.

Maca24

Yeh thats the thing Baz. There are plenty of young gun bermudan pulls.