Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: PowerBug on October 08, 2011, 12:21:40 PM
Did you rest players q?Coz those ratings are pretty low. If that's all you rate it'll be a fun game on thursday.

And no, he didn't mean it in a playful puppy dog way.

Nails

Quote from: Master Q on October 08, 2011, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 08, 2011, 12:21:40 PM
Did you rest players q?Coz those ratings are pretty low. If that's all you rate it'll be a fun game on thursday.

And no, he didn't mean it in a playful puppy dog way.

DID YOU REST PLAYERS Q?!?!??!

He thought you were up to a higher standard because you must have been RESTING players!

WHICH YOU WERE!!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't wrong, your ratings were LOW because you WERE RESTING players!

He did not insult you in the slightest, you just want to think everyone is against you.

Master Q

Really? Because PB would of said straight away that he didn't mean it in that way...

CrowsFan

Wah wah wah nobody likes me, everyone is against me. Wah wah wah

Seriously guys just grow up

Master Q

To be fair I never really said that - infact I was actuly talking to PB and no one else...

PowerBug

This is confusing guys, you're losing me. Q can't wait for thursday's game, can't wait for my crap players to play just as good as your awesome ones :P

chrisuzz

To be honest in my eyes it looks like PB was having a dig... but just grow up guys seriously...

Anyways is now a good time to start selling a few of my 19 year olds or wait till EOS??

BratPack

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 08, 2011, 05:36:29 PM
To be honest in my eyes it looks like PB was having a dig... but just grow up guys seriously...

Anyways is now a good time to start selling a few of my 19 year olds or wait till EOS??

Depends if you're still a chance to promote or demote or not. If you're safe I'd sell them now and play my younger guys for experience....someone out there might think your guys what they need to promote or save themselves and be willing to pay more

chrisuzz

Well im guarenteed promotion just not top spot so i might keep my guys for now...

Cyrus

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=423011

would i get more for him now or EOS?
should i wait Til EOS as he should pop in batting this week?

CrowsFan

If he is going to pop in batting this week then you should definitely wait till that happens. You would get more for him as an exp/exp rather than acc/exp

roo boys!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=423190

WTF someone outbid me on Downton?! >:(

Should I go up to 400k for him or just find an older one for 200k?

CrowsFan

Voldemort

I personally woulnt go for him Cyrus, but that's just my opinion