Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Shaggy if i won today i'd have given you another month pm, coz you helped me with my game today. But i'll need a miracle from here.

8-6 Suited

End of over 10 (10 runs) - Tickle My Timber(43-0) RR 4.30
P. Pollucksingh 22 (30b) , A. Makin 19 (30b) , D. Morgan 5-0-22-0

Did I? I don't remember that PB. :P I have a year membership, so I don't need anymore. i'd rather it go to the likes of RB who doesn't have any.

MajorLazer

End of over 10 (15 runs) - Milwaukee Beers(97-0) RR 9.70
P. Dysart 65 (36b) , V. Edwards 29 (25b) , C. Kenchammana 5-0-60-0

Shaggy, are you gonna keep doing the FTP school thread?

8-6 Suited

Yeah I am. I'm going to do some order stuff for my next home game and some more scouting. As it's against one of the top teams in Scotland.

I tested orders in my other one that I started the thread with but I smashed him easily. Didn't want to show those orders though in case others used them. :P

MajorLazer

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 07, 2011, 09:24:42 PM
I personally wouldn't know, never not been a member. :x Ahhh well. I guess it is up to you to decide if its worth it RB, did you find out how much training his primaries have had since a pop/an estimate of when they last popped?
I would assume they popped 3 weeks ago, when he changed to Strength. Personally, fitness would be better training for him, although they do a similar thing, his Power can be trained when he is older+needs lots fitness to be a keeper batsman for me. I have 448k, so I think I will buy him for 350k, lose about 80k-100k at the finance update and use next week as a selling week to get money back up.

Got a tough week gate takings wise next week, both T20 and SOD away games :(

End of over 12 (5 runs) - Staten Island Stapletons(45-2) RR 3.75
S. Roworth 14 (25b) , D. Copeland 10 (21b) , T. Stevenson 1-0-5-0

Would have liked more wickets from my gun FMs on the Uneven pitch, but can't really complain too much with that start.

CrowsFan

Looks like my game will be over quickly... Which is what I wanted as I want everyone rested for my season defining T20 game on Tuesday :)

End of over 13 (8 runs) - Small Potatoes(37-7) RR 2.85
B. Gibson 5 (6b) , C. Miller 0 (0b) , D. Brouwers 7-2-21-3

Maca24

I prob need to upgrade my stadium at some stage...
Only 9K.

Justin Bieber

SREED!!!!!!!!!!!
13.3 W Sreedhar to Pollucksingh : An ugly swipe takes the top edge. Sreedhar tracks the swirling ball and gleefully accepts the catch.
P. Pollucksingh c & b. K. Sreedhar 27 (44b 1x4 0x6) SR:61.36

End of over 14 (5 runs) - Tickle My Timber(58-1) RR 4.14
R. Tyler 0 (1b) , A. Makin 25 (39b) , K. Sreedhar 2-0-5-1

Not going that badly overall.

On a side note, with 20 credits, renaming one of my players to Anderson Silva (How that name isn't gone is beyond me :P). Now the question is who....

roo boys!

FEEEEQ!!!
14.6   W   Feeqa to Roworth : Oh dear... That wasn't one to be played and he's drawn that back onto his stumps. Delight for Feeqa and his teammates but it's a cheap wicket.
S. Roworth b. C. Feeqa 15 (30b 0x4 0x6) SR:50.00

;)

8-6 Suited

Pretty happy with where I am currently. Even happier that Rednut is doing well against Giant Killer. :D

Maca24

Following the UFC trend HP  ;)

I might name someone Gray Maynard when I get credits..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on October 07, 2011, 09:49:51 PM
Following the UFC trend HP  ;)

I might name someone Gray Maynard when I get credits..
Haha, indeed I am. Have St. Pierre in Smashdown and hopefully Silva in here 8). Will likely go with Gallagher to Silva as he's bound to stick around for a while 8).

8-6 Suited

Well done with your over pay on Mason, Holz you flowering idiot. That will teach you for being a cow mate. :) Expect more of it. I sent you a courtesy mail, even though I had expressed my interest in him in this very thread yesterday yet you continued to out bid me so flower ya, enjoy your future time on the market because whenever I see you bidding on someone, you will get outbid.

Maca24

Yea nice move.
I'll be naming someone Eric Cartman at some stage...
Want to save that name for an absolute jet though..