Quote from: Maca24 on October 07, 2011, 08:28:25 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 07, 2011, 08:22:18 PM
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=641878
What should I go to?
Don't go near him.
Why?
Cas he isn't any good.
You can get better.

@ML - Thanks. That experience is unreal, should boost his summaries even if his skills lack.

PowerBug

Early wicket, need budden to score a ton or i won't win.

Justin Bieber

Thanks anybody on here if they bought me 3 months membership :D. I was shocked and only realised it as I saw around the grounds when looking up my game against Shaggy tonight. I am shocked :-[. Whoever did has free reign on naming a player of mine besides Morgans + Moser.

On another note, a Rea/Rea 17 y.o Spinner sold for 8k ::).

8-6 Suited

It should be an interesting time off the pitch too today between The Yarraside Boys and Hello's Halos, the respective official fan clubs.

Buckley has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. Tickle My Timber will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Humid and the groundsmen have prepared a Slow pitch. Conditions look like they will produce an even contest between bat and ball.

I WIN SOMETHING ALREADY!!! Haha. :P Well hopefully my batsmen can fire up today, because I really cannot lose this game or my promotion hopes are done and dusted.

Good luck HP my friend.

PowerBug

Lucky hp ;) as it turns out i'm 4/50 and it's tonge with merchant. Oh well, always next season.

Justin Bieber

I was going to send you into Bowl if I had won :P. Should be an interesting game, just need my bowlers to do their job 8). Good luck Shaggy although I hope for the upset :P.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 07, 2011, 08:59:00 PM
I was going to send you into Bowl if I had won :P. Should be an interesting game, just need my bowlers to do their job 8). Good luck Shaggy although I hope for the upset :P.

I would much rather set a total with little pressure than have to chase with pressure against Moser. :P Now you have to face Quinn, Rogers, and ABLLLLLLLEEEEETTTTTTTT with RR pressure. :D

roo boys!

End of over 3 (1 run) - Staten Island Stapletons(5-1) RR 1.67
L. Wright 2 (5b) , D. Copeland 1 (9b) , O. Nic Leach 2-0-2-0

WINNNNNNFIELD!

roo boys!

Well the manager replied to my messages, about Downton's training and he said that he has been on Strength for 3 weeks but he can't get the training history for me as he's not a member.

I will bid 350k for him soon.

8-6 Suited

Player History isn't a members only function. :x

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 07, 2011, 09:17:55 PM

Pops are though Shaggy, non-members cannot see their skill and experience pops in their player history.

CrowsFan

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 07, 2011, 09:17:55 PM
Yeah but the skills changes bit is

8-6 Suited

I personally wouldn't know, never not been a member. :x Ahhh well. I guess it is up to you to decide if its worth it RB, did you find out how much training his primaries have had since a pop/an estimate of when they last popped?