Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2011, 06:28:00 PM
Only the manager can see he training history RB ;)
On the bottom of the little list of things on the right? His history of pops, when he popped and what in.

PowerBug

I'm doing okay so far. They are 3 down for 80 in the 22nd. Good bowling from merchant and oldfield has kept of close.

CrowsFan

Quote from: roo boys! on October 07, 2011, 06:35:41 PM
On the bottom of the little list of things on the right? His history of pops, when he popped and what in.
Yeah I know what you are talking about, but only the owner of the player can see when he has popped in stuff. Otherwise it would make it too easy for people with membership to know whether they should buy someone or not

8-6 Suited

So send him a message RB and ask him to send you his training history so that you know what to expect when you get him.

chrisuzz

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=415919 - Should i get Stam's fielding to reliable before going back to power training?

PowerBug

Got them 5/109 off 31. Going okay, got dorenagama and livo on now. This shenwari fellow has had alot of close shaves, according to the commentary.

MajorLazer

I would go fielding personally while you still have time.

Bazinga

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 07, 2011, 07:07:57 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=415919 - Should i get Stam's fielding to reliable before going back to power training?
I would go power first as you should get more benefit from that with him being a FM, then fielding to reliable.

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 07, 2011, 06:47:40 PM
So send him a message RB and ask him to send you his training history so that you know what to expect when you get him.
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2011, 06:40:57 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 07, 2011, 06:35:41 PM
Yeah I know what you are talking about, but only the owner of the player can see when he has popped in stuff. Otherwise it would make it too easy for people with membership to know whether they should buy someone or not

Will do, thanks you two :)

PowerBug

The 7th wicket partnership is killing me. They are 6/147 after 40 overs.

PowerBug

Last ten overs - disaster. They finished on 9/236. The weakness in vadher has been released. Went for 95 off 10 overs. >:( no way i'll chase this down.

bomberboy0618

MajorLazer

Maca24

Maca24