Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Nah it's alright mate. I understand where youa re coming from and you are right with what you had said. :P

Cicjose

i don't know what i should look for tho to improve for next season.....

my guess is another bowler........

and whether to sell off Richards this or next season.......

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=185504

should i list him at the end of season and get someone younger?

i know shaggy said that i would be lucky to get 100K for him

but im thinking if i get that much i could easily get some accom/accom 20 year olds on cheap or is it too risky to put all of my eggs in this basket?

cookie311993

Cic is starting to progress better since starting to listen and moving to ireland now just needs to purchase players from around the world instead of one or two countries

Nails

End of over 20 (18 runs) - The Nailers(259-3) RR 12.95
J. Greig 19 (7b) , A. Yogish 146 (64b) , S. Schrader 4-0-46-2

A nice unbeaten 146* from Yogish there :)

Only needed 5 runs off the last over to hit 150... Only got to face the 5th ball of the over and hit a single  ::)

cookie311993

Greig batting, isnt he the ws

Nails

Yeah put him up the order to save Sweeney's fatigue and so Bubb didn't ruin his 100+ average... (hoping n00bs buy him because of his big average)

Cicjose

they did that for Barbour last season

my guy averaged 90 and i sold him for 38K

Justin Bieber

Welcome back Alex :D. Have tried to get onto hat today but site not working for me :'(.

What happened BB? I remember only Alex, Boomzie and myself having MOD duties on chat unless they named others :-X.

8-6 Suited

He is just sooking a little bit.

And I have had MOD duties on the chat for a long time as well HP. ;x

cookie311993

superior/superior or lavish/lavish. Not sure what levels I should be getting my academies up to. Was thinking of leaving my seniors at superior close to lavish for now and improve my youths a few levels to make them more interesting and competitive

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 04, 2011, 03:28:59 PM
Welcome back Alex :D. Have tried to get onto hat today but site not working for me :'(.

What happened BB? I remember only Alex, Boomzie and myself having MOD duties on chat unless they named others :-X.
Go through the main site, everywherechat.com
How I got on.

PowerBug

Hey hp, yeah bb is over-reacting. Got my t20 match on now but i'm on my ancient phone so can't give you i link.

PowerBug

And it seems to be that the leagues leading run-scorer, william wardlaw, was out for a second ball duck :( good thing that tonge made 50 :) i can't wait for the day when both fire. I'll score 300.

Cicjose

PowerBug

Heading for about 200 on a sunny/green. Not sure if i could defend that or not. He only rates 105ish so i should hold on to it.