Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 03, 2011, 09:10:52 PM
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=559885
Worth?
Wouldn't say so with that Fielding. Will take a season alone to fix it so if you are alright with that, could be worth 30-40k if you intend on keeping him.

I try for Average Fielding, Average Endurance and Ordinary experience as minimums for potential project players as it gives you decent secondaries to build upon from the get go (At Rel/Rel). Able to get them to Outs/Outs quite comfortably by 25, possibly Spect/Spect if you train Primaries more than secondaries.

BratPack

So I got a message today from one of the Canada U19 assistants. Apparently Cooper LaBelle is on the fringe of the squad.

Which leaves me one question

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=625739

Just how hard up are Canada?  :P

CrowsFan

Haha what did the message say BP?
Very surprised he is even getting a look in!

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 03, 2011, 09:20:02 PM

QuoteHey.

I'm Just putting together a sumary of Canadian medium pacers together for the head coach, and Cooper is right on the fringe. He's unlikely to feature in the Canadian team this season, (although he is a classy player) but I would like to make sure I'm presenting all the facts, and I was wondering what level acadamy he is being trained in. This information won't be passed on to anybody other than the U20 manager, and we would hate to miss the opportunity to build experience on a player who might overtake some of his rivals before the world cup at the end of next season.

I hope you don't find this invasive or offensive, It is not my intention to annoy you.

pyronerd

Quote from: BratPack on October 03, 2011, 09:21:44 PM

QuoteHey.

I'm Just putting together a sumary of Canadian medium pacers together for the head coach, and Cooper is right on the fringe. He's unlikely to feature in the Canadian team this season, (although he is a classy player) but I would like to make sure I'm presenting all the facts, and I was wondering what level acadamy he is being trained in. This information won't be passed on to anybody other than the U20 manager, and we would hate to miss the opportunity to build experience on a player who might overtake some of his rivals before the world cup at the end of next season.

I hope you don't find this invasive or offensive, It is not my intention to annoy you.
What are they smoking? I want some :P

Boomz

I hope we are in the same group as Canada at the WC next season :-X

bomberboy0618

QuoteHey.

They are falling apart without me :P.
I know for a fact we have a gun medium who is the same age. Who sent you that btw? RG?

pyronerd

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 03, 2011, 09:29:59 PM
I hope we are in the same group as Canada at the WC next season :-X
It'll be like playing a bot :P

BratPack

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 03, 2011, 09:31:26 PM

QuoteHey.

They are falling apart without me :P .
I know for a fact we have a gun medium who is the same age. Who sent you that btw? RG?

espionage.

pyronerd

bomberboy0618

Hmm surprising. I always thought espionage was the smart one. Oh well.
Nips must be going insane.

BratPack

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 03, 2011, 09:40:44 PM
Hmm surprising. I always thought espionage was the smart one. Oh well.
Nips must be going insane.

He's ranked 8 amongst mediums by espionage.

My question still stands  :P

Master Q

Well if you compare him to Sheikh he is 2 pops behind and a Experience pop as well, so he can't be that bad, although Sheikh didn't play a game for Kenya this season  ::) But Cooper has 2 good talents while Sheikh has 1...

I recieved a message today though saying he'll probably be taken on the First Tour next season...

PowerBug

Good morning fellas. :P Currently using my ancient phone to access this site. With the friendly Q, wout my old guys i don't have a team, thus i need them to play. I rate about 110k if i play youths. Will accept the friendly as soon as i get consistent satellites.