Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Everyone should be upgrading fielding with the new fielding changes being brought in at EOS otherwise your players and side will suffer big time.

With training my squad my aim is: Fielding -Reliable, Primary Spectacular/Spectacular and then power and endurance for the rest of their career. Am considering increasing the fielding requirement to accomplished

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on October 03, 2011, 08:03:19 PM
Yea it appears you have trained him wrong.
Why does he have Reas power and no fielding?  ???

For my young squad, it's primaries and fielding all the way until 25. Then power whoring.
I know. I forgot to change his training after I bought him. Regretting it ever since.

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 03, 2011, 08:07:27 PM
Everyone should be upgrading fielding with the new fielding changes being brought in at EOS otherwise your players and side will suffer big time.

With training my squad my aim is: Fielding -Reliable, Primary Spectacular/Spectacular and then power and endurance for the rest of their career. Am considering increasing the fielding requirement to accomplished
Yeh mine is Capable/Relaible fielding - Primary: Spec/Spec and Experience Accomplished by 25.

Cyrus

bomberboy0618

Im really considering selling up and buying a lot of 20 yr olds, so I have 11 20yr olds playing in my seniors. I would love to be able to shape players exactly how I want them to, and it would help me utilize my academy very well. Is it possible for me to do or am I dreaming?

cookie311993

BratPack

Stupid Daylight Savings....have to wait an extra hour for pops. *grumbles*

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on October 03, 2011, 08:33:27 PM
yeah i thought woo 7pm then logged in and realized DOH!

CrowsFan

ARGHH!! I forgot to change my pitch yesterday for my T20 match tomorrow!! So instead of the pitch changing at 5.00 tomorrow to SLOW it is going to remain FLAT :(
There goes the one advantage I was going to have over my opponent  :'(

pyronerd

Quote from: DazBurg on October 03, 2011, 08:36:07 PM
yeah i thought woo 7pm then logged in and realized DOH!
yeah same happened to me this morning ::)

Maca24

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 03, 2011, 08:16:24 PM
Im really considering selling up and buying a lot of 20 yr olds, so I have 11 20yr olds playing in my seniors. I would love to be able to shape players exactly how I want them to, and it would help me utilize my academy very well. Is it possible for me to do or am I dreaming?
It's possible. I cleaned out my whole team, with only 2 originals remaining.
It's hard work though and a challenge, but fun.
You might have2 give up on your leagues for this season though...

8-6 Suited

I can't wait to beat you on Sunday. I'm going to make Mabothe look like... Menza, only with slightly better skills haha :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on October 03, 2011, 08:40:03 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 03, 2011, 08:16:24 PM
It's possible. I cleaned out my whole team, with only 2 originals remaining.
It's hard work though and a challenge, but fun.
You might have2 give up on your leagues for this season though...
Would you help me out? I want to do it but have no idea how or what skills are needed.

BratPack

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 03, 2011, 08:42:33 PM

I can't wait to beat you on Sunday. I'm going to make Mabothe look like... Menza, only with slightly better skills haha :P

How did I know my captain was going to put me against you?  ::) Seriously flower that guy

bomberboy0618