Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

wait so what happens in new orders?

anderson is OBB

bomberboy0618

Nah keeping cummins. 2 endo pops, 1 power pop and a bowling pop (if I want) in 3 seasons is easy.

CrowsFan

Quote from: DazBurg on October 03, 2011, 05:52:47 PM
wait so what happens in new orders?

anderson is OBB
You can specify how many overs they bowl for in each spell instead of the standard 5 over spell. This way they can bowl more than 2 spells in shorter bursts

Cicjose

when is the changeover happening?

Master Q

EOS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyPUW5gNmbw

QuoteOver the past few months the admin team have been throwing around a few ideas regarding how the match orders page could be improved.

After several iterations and tweaks to the design, it is finally almost ready for release. During the end of season updates in a couple of weeks, everyone will be able to see phase #1 of the new orders page.

You can see a short video indicating the new format and features here (and best viewed in full screen mode). I'm a complete youtube novice, so apologies in advance for my very poor video making skills!

New features include the ability to use 'drag and drop' to reorganise your batting and bowling lineups. Once the bugs/issues have been sorted out, the next phase will include allowing managers to specify custom bowling spells (eg a 7 over opening spell in a OD match, instead of the fixed 5 over spell lengths).

FTP-ashario

Cicjose

DazBurg

8-6 Suited

The new match orders page is getting put in place however the advanced orders side (Selection of spells, better ordering abilities) wont come in until the next phase of it. Predicted to be in Friendlies at the midway point of next season then full implementation at the end of next season.

CrowsFan

Maca24

Sweet. Just makes me think that OBB and NBB will be worth a lot more.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on October 03, 2011, 07:38:47 PM
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=578856
Muhahaha
Once I get him to good skills he will be awesome!

Maca24

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 03, 2011, 07:41:59 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 03, 2011, 07:38:47 PM
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=578856
Muhahaha
Once I get him to good skills he will be awesome!
He will take ages, reli/reli at 21 is going to take a while. good power though.

cookie311993

BB it will take you ages to make him awesome. For starters his fielding is terrible and with the new fielding changes he will need capable or reliable given the sides you will be playing. Reliable/reliable at almost 21 is a very poor starting location for skills. and experience which I dare say you wont be playing him. He will be 22 before you could start focusing on primaries.

Maca24

Yea it appears you have trained him wrong.
Why does he have Reas power and no fielding?  ???

For my young squad, it's primaries and fielding all the way until 25. Then power whoring.

pyronerd

Quote from: Maca24 on October 03, 2011, 08:03:19 PM
Yea it appears you have trained him wrong.
Why does he have Reas power and no fielding?  ???

For my young squad, it's primaries and fielding all the way until 25. Then power whoring.
same for me pretty much, except a little bit of endo if needed and a bit of power for fasties