Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Quote from: Nails on October 03, 2011, 04:26:35 AM
Normally I'm the only one online at 3:30 am... nice to see some others on for once! TY school holidays for you young'ns :)

I got a pop every 4/5 weeks in endo w/ Ud-Din so I figured endo work was something I could work on later... Focus on getting him to AVE/REAS/CAP/REL?? now?

And how fast does power train? Same as endo or totally different?
It's more Magical Trevor keeping me awake now. :P

Reas endo for now good enough IMO.

Nails

:(

He'll train in endo fast in his career later :( wish I could just train him in primaries and hope the other parts magically fix themselves lol.

Well considering he popped in fielding last week...

4,000 of closer to more likely possible max 5,900 spare ratings... (seeing as there won't be 999 spare fielding ratings) could mean I get a few quick fire pops over the next couple weeks? Or am I being too optimistic.

I might train him in endo this week then, then hopefully a quick endo pop, then batting tech until exp tech, then endo to reas, then batting until outs/outs, then fielding to rel, then batting to spec/spec (if possible) then power as high as it'll go w/ the occasional endo pop that I train.

MajorLazer

I think you are going to have to train endo now to make him a better batsman.

Like the problem I have with this guy.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=494056

Endo or bowl/tech.
Right now going bowl tech but may change that to endo for this season.

Nails

I guess if we train endo over primaries for the last two weeks we might save ourselves $20/week on wages yeah? :) all counts in the end I guess.

Might end up $200 short of your dream player otherwise.

Oh and correct me if I'm wrong...

Ash said for this season player's wages aren't getting charged during the off week (but I think he said we still get our promo money)... so everyone calculating how much money they will have after PM etc. should factor in promotion for that week IMO.

Shouldn't have stuffed up w/ Hussain :( hopefully fielding pop w/ him this week then not too bad.

MajorLazer

Best time to get bat/tech pops from a wage view is start of the season. Means you are underpaying the guy. :P

Don't worry Nails, everyone makes impulse buys. :)

Nails

Quote from: MajorLazer on October 03, 2011, 04:40:00 AM
Best time to get bat/tech pops from a wage view is start of the season. Means you are underpaying the guy. :P

They're the only buys I make  ;D lol

MajorLazer

Quote from: Nails on October 03, 2011, 04:42:30 AM
Quote from: MajorLazer on October 03, 2011, 04:40:00 AM

They're the only buys I make  ;D lol
Then get someone to freeze your funds. ;)

Nails

Bank Balance   ($1,000)

Investment this week: 0

That's how bad Hussain was to my funding....

Academy Level:   reasonable
Academy Status:   declining+

CrowsFan

Jesus nails you have negative money? :o

Nails

:( I took every penny I had and bid it on Hussain... didn't actually think I'd get Hussain but I did lol

Put Bubb up for auction and yes, now negative money :(

Only 80K sponsorship per week sucks, along with small crowds against bots :( I was saving nicely for an AR at EOS but I dun goofed.

If only I could "back trace" my money after I dun goofed.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on October 03, 2011, 04:26:35 AM
Normally I'm the only one online at 3:30 am... nice to see some others on for once! TY school holidays for you young'ns :)

I got a pop every 4/5 weeks in endo w/ Ud-Din so I figured endo work was something I could work on later... Focus on getting him to AVE/REAS/CAP/REL?? now?

And how fast does power train? Same as endo or totally different?
Haha, I had to get some homework done as some family stuff has happened recently = not much time on the net. Sneaking on now onto the second comp with everybody else asleep ;D. Did 2 essays tonight though :P.

I'd say Average could do for now although Capable doesn't hurt long term (But can see primaries being more beneficial if you don't mind fatigue). Power trains fastest in the mid 20's while Endurance is rather steady throughout their entire senior career up to 30.

I wish I can get Endurance into this guy quick! http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=477769 Trying to get him to Outs/Outs/Outs relatively soon before I go to Accomplished Endurance next season (basically have it planned for next season). Next lowest seniors have Capable Endurance and have a promoting Youth who has Average Endurance but needs 1 more fielding pop before working it up to Capable :P. As you can tell, I love training secondaries :P.

Don't need an all rounder Nails. Can work without one if you get Bowlers who can bat a bit (e.g Ordinary or Average batting). I have 1 in Seniors and he works a treat half the time for a late 20 or so runs.

Nails

Need an AR when your 4th/5th/6th bats are only rel summary :(

I get bowled out too easily :( need a lil extra batting in the lineup.

Boomz

wow people are awake ;D I'm playing smashdown and listening to magical trevor and trying to find a backup keeper :P

Justin Bieber

Haha Boomzie :P. I may do another 2-3 Rookie profiles tonight. Any suggestions on who?

I can help in your search for a Backup keeper?

Meet my Youth keeper (Ethan Cain 10.0) - Brent Kroos. I'm tempted to keep him into my Seniors although he'll never get a game with my new keeper this season :-X.

Nails

I don't have a single youth worth keeping :( all my youths are pathetic.