Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I'll admit I don't have the best team but that's mainly because I don't need one yet. I'd rather develop players and use them when I play against tougher teams then just waste all my money now...

*EDIT: Also forgot to mention, PB, you may even rate higher than me but I'd bet I would beat you in game even with a way younger team.

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on October 02, 2011, 10:13:46 PM
*EDIT: Also forgot to mention, PB, you may even rate higher than me but I'd bet I would beat you in game even with a way younger team.
You asked for it. Two sunday's time, if you're free, you're on!

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 02, 2011, 10:12:08 PM
Lavish is over-rated. Im sticking with double superiors.
perhaps. Im not going higher than Lavish though...

Boomz

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 02, 2011, 10:12:08 PM
Lavish is over-rated. Im sticking with double superiors.
Lavish is where I am stopping, lux and higher is too expensive, but I can afford lavish and maintain it.

PowerBug

8-6 how much does a 16yo change in ratings when on fielding?

Master Q

Quote from: PowerBug on October 02, 2011, 10:15:53 PM
How about Thursday? I'll challenge...

PowerBug

Quote from: Master Q on October 02, 2011, 10:23:20 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 02, 2011, 10:15:53 PM
How about Thursday? I'll challenge...
If you want.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: PowerBug on October 02, 2011, 10:20:17 PM
8-6 how much does a 16yo change in ratings when on fielding?

Honestly have no idea. I don't really care about that aspect of the game right now since my oldies don't train well haha.

cookie311993

It is 300+ dependent on talents and academy level

Nails

With all this "your team sucks" "your team is alright but has decent players" blah blah blah

What do you guys think about my team? :) Would be better if I kept Stone... and maybe not bought Hussain

But do you guys think I'm progressing nicely? From where I've gone to where I am now, do you consider them steps in the right direction? Have I acquired solid players etc.

If a few if you experienced players could give me an opinion I'd appreciate it.

DazBurg

Quote from: Nails on October 02, 2011, 11:10:54 PM
With all this "your team sucks" "your team is alright but has decent players" blah blah blah

What do you guys think about my team? :) Would be better if I kept Stone... and maybe not bought Hussain

But do you guys think I'm progressing nicely? From where I've gone to where I am now, do you consider them steps in the right direction? Have I acquired solid players etc.

If a few if you experienced players could give me an opinion I'd appreciate it.
man your ratings are getting close to mine already so i think u going in the right direction  ;)

cookie311993

You just need to stop making impulse purchases and work on your academy.  Otherwise pretty solid

Maca24

yeh looking good nails. whats your academy at?
Just be careful on the TM, another thing I have2 learn  :P ::)

MajorLazer

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 02, 2011, 11:22:06 PM
You just need to stop making impulse purchases and work on your academy.  Otherwise pretty solid
I agree with Cookie and Daz, you really need to stop buying guys for one game and think about at least 1 season at a time for transfers, but you joined the game in a time where the TM is always "inflated" and it is harder to buy quality players. I think you are heading in the right direction for sure.

Also, I think that the TM is gonna be "inflated" for a while, so I think that valuations we have on players will have to be changed accordingly. We can't judge transfers on players we bought in the past, only on ones we buy this season, because the game has changed a lot when it comes to the TM.