Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

you are joking right cic??????

Would hardly say this is best in the game?
Senior One Day   #1 in One Day 6.7
Rankings   Country: 174, World: 1186
Twenty20   #1 in Twenty20 6.24
Rankings   Country: 161, World: 1114
Youth One Day   #3 in Youth 5.9
Rankings   Country: 56, World: 437

Yeah best in the game cic lol

PowerBug

cic, excellent conversation starter. ;)

I don't mind his team, it's actually better than ratings suggest because his seniors are all from Bangladesh ;)

And every player is U23.

MajorLazer

End of over 49 (1 run) - Fletch's No Balls(200-10) RR 4.08
D. Fitzgerald 11 (17b) , J. Thornton 9.2-1-27-3

This is on a sticky so it is a good target.

Boomz

P. Lindsay (rfm)   9   2   35   8   3,89

:o :o :o Even on a sticky that is some psycho bowling... My latest addition seems to be fitting in  8)

188 for me to win against GS...

Holz

i really want this bowler and i can go up to 140k is there any chance i have of getting him. his experience for his age is really good

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=561923

or will this guy likely go for alot more.

PowerBug

Well, i made a bid on him earlier just to track his progress. Tech, Power, Fielding lower than what i'd like, but i reckon he's a good buy, get the fielding to reas/cap and same with fitness. You should get 1 pop from each in his first season. Will he stay under 140k? I think he will :) Go for him Holz ;)

MajorLazer

I'm also going for him, but will leave him til 140k if you want Holz. Will probably go way higher though.

bomberboy0618

Judging by espionage's response this has been coming for a while. I am looking for a new community, I am no longer wanted at canada I think. Was good while it lasted.

Boomz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 29, 2011, 10:54:20 PM
Judging by espionage's response this has been coming for a while. I am looking for a new community, I am no longer wanted at canada I think. Was good while it lasted.

Link?  ???

Come to Pakistan  ;)

roo boys!

End of over 4 (1 run) - Dbest XI(10-1). 387 runs required from 46 overs. RR 2.50 RRR 8.41
B. Neblett 4 (8b) , D. Vincent 5 (13b) , T. Stevenson 2-0-4-1

An amazing 161 from Valk set up a big total 8)

Holz

Quote from: MajorLazer on September 29, 2011, 10:50:30 PM
I'm also going for him, but will leave him til 140k if you want Holz. Will probably go way higher though.

i can go to 147k than thats it, its abit annoying becasue  i want this guy also but if i get him i dont think i could afford the other bowler. Im going up to 20k for him but he isnt very good.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=583505

8-6 Suited

Show us his response BB.

cookie311993

An interesting take on something you know little about... Why am I not surprised?

I'll take the criticism that I've been been fairly close to abysmal on the off site as of late as being fair. (although it has been said "it is better to keep quiet, and be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it to the world")

However, I will ask the question as to why Bomber Boy had time to foward the message on to you, but not the time to reply to it, or to any of the other messages he was sent...

As to RGdubois being made assistant manager? Been manager before? Check! applied for Manager of another team? Check! Been an assistant for another team? Check! andyour question was "how is he a manager willing to put in the time?" I think if your going to fault the guy the grounds of putting in the time is one area where you can't.

I think "I can work with this guy, and I want to work with this guy" is fairly solid grounds for choosing to work with a person, so I can understand the appoinment. I agree there are others in the Canadian Community who are quite capable of doing the job, and will prove that in the future, but I don't agree that RGdubois doesn't bring somthing to the table.

I'm glad you are not saying that you should have been given the job.

To reply to your last paragraph, I will explain the election process: Anybody who wants to vote in the Canadian election can, and then the person who wins chooses who he wants to work with. If Nips had made election promises about the make-up of his management team, then I would see your point, but he didn't, and I don't. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but am I reading your last sentance as an ultimatum "either RG is sacked, or I'm taking my ball and going home"? Because that's the way it is looking...

MajorLazer

PowerBug

Yeah, it does. Holz, the second is obviously not as good, but he isn't the worst buy out their. I myself have bought some guys around the same mark. Yardley and Vadher are two.