Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 29, 2011, 07:47:35 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 07:24:19 PM
Just hopped on and noticed my mate bomberboy0618 is no longer apart of the management team. I know it was due to him being inactive during the past couple of weeks/months due to real life taking higher preference and causing him to spend less time on FTP and our off site. BUT, in saying that we have hardly heard much from any of the assistants during this season yet it is bomberboy that loses his spot. Now it might just be me but that seems a little bit harsh on BB who wanted to be an assistant to try and learn about tactics ang get some nat experience.

My next point has to be the person who replaced. Bomberboy got stood down and who replaced him but rgdubois. You see thats where I have an issue. In the message you sent bb which he has sent me who said " members who are willing to put in the time". Now I am wondering how does Rgdubois meet that!!! For starters at the EOS of season he nominated to be u/19 manager for West Indies, was assistant for Bermuda only a couple of weeks ago and since the World Cup last season has been rarely seen on our off site.

The treatment of bomberboy I consider to be rather harsh in that why now has it only just become an issue when from the outside it has appeared to be going on all season from all three of the assistants. Rgdubois should not have been given the position either and I am not saying that I should be given it. I feel there are more worthy people to be taking on board as assistants. For example, tybalt, Cactusman, kruizey. Just to name a few but there are many more unsung heroes of the Canadian community.

If this is what the Canadian community is becoming then I am highly disappointed in the drop it has drastically taken. The harsh treatment of bomberboy and the person who replaced him aren't right to me and if "friends" are gonna become assistants without being active then sorry but I can't see myself being active in this community any longer while this is going on.

Regards
cookie
Thanks man. Means a lot :-*
Should I send a really horrible pm to nips or just ignore him? I am feeling mean...
Are you ever not feeling mean? :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: pyronerd on September 29, 2011, 07:59:07 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 29, 2011, 07:47:35 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 07:24:19 PM
Just hopped on and noticed my mate bomberboy0618 is no longer apart of the management team. I know it was due to him being inactive during the past couple of weeks/months due to real life taking higher preference and causing him to spend less time on FTP and our off site. BUT, in saying that we have hardly heard much from any of the assistants during this season yet it is bomberboy that loses his spot. Now it might just be me but that seems a little bit harsh on BB who wanted to be an assistant to try and learn about tactics ang get some nat experience.

My next point has to be the person who replaced. Bomberboy got stood down and who replaced him but rgdubois. You see thats where I have an issue. In the message you sent bb which he has sent me who said " members who are willing to put in the time". Now I am wondering how does Rgdubois meet that!!! For starters at the EOS of season he nominated to be u/19 manager for West Indies, was assistant for Bermuda only a couple of weeks ago and since the World Cup last season has been rarely seen on our off site.

The treatment of bomberboy I consider to be rather harsh in that why now has it only just become an issue when from the outside it has appeared to be going on all season from all three of the assistants. Rgdubois should not have been given the position either and I am not saying that I should be given it. I feel there are more worthy people to be taking on board as assistants. For example, tybalt, Cactusman, kruizey. Just to name a few but there are many more unsung heroes of the Canadian community.

If this is what the Canadian community is becoming then I am highly disappointed in the drop it has drastically taken. The harsh treatment of bomberboy and the person who replaced him aren't right to me and if "friends" are gonna become assistants without being active then sorry but I can't see myself being active in this community any longer while this is going on.

Regards
cookie
Thanks man. Means a lot :-*
Should I send a really horrible pm to nips or just ignore him? I am feeling mean...
Are you ever not feeling mean? :P
There was this tuesday...
Nah normally I actually feel nice. I just supress it :P.

valkorum

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=449738

There is a nice fastie available on the TM.  Might go for a bit though

PowerBug

Quote from: valkorum on September 29, 2011, 08:07:03 PM

I placed the first bid on him. Then i get outbid to 300k.

valkorum

Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 08:08:23 PM
Quote from: valkorum on September 29, 2011, 08:07:03 PM

I placed the first bid on him. Then i get outbid to 300k.

I put a bid on him so I can follow him.  I am quite comfortable he will go higher than the $315k I have on him now - if not I just got a bargain.

BratPack

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 07:51:34 PM
I say i might be joining a new community

Come to the Netherlands with me and Maca. We have hookers and ganja.  :P

cookie311993

haha sounds pretty good to me but bb is under age and plus i am mates with hedger

Doogie

Just requested a transfer to scotland from the NZ..

Seems like all the action is there

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 08:30:34 PM
haha sounds pretty good to me but bb is under age and plus i am mates with hedger
I have a fake moustache... :ninjaface

Maca24

Quote from: BratPack on September 29, 2011, 08:25:02 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 07:51:34 PM
I say i might be joining a new community

Come to the Netherlands with me and Maca. We have hookers and ganja.  :P
Oh Yeh!!!  ;D

Jimmyk

im sorta new to FTP, if you dont mind i need some help. Next season Brewer wont be getting a game with Shaheen as my main spinner and Contreas coming through. im thinking of training Brewer to an all rounder  to give him games, any other ideas?

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=571298 - Damian Brewer <3, Wristy with a special of a Wrong-un

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=627918 - Victor Contreas

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=518767 - Rabah Shaheen

PowerBug

Jimmy, out of those three make Shaheen the AR, because he has ordinary batting already, the others are only poor and dreadful.

And looking at your squad, you need to do what i had to do at the start too. Cut down on numbers, 16 and 20 is too many ;) I'm sure the others would second that.

PowerBug

Cicjose

The Bengal Knight Riders have one of the best teams in the game