Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 29, 2011, 07:15:19 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 06:55:48 PM
head onto the TM now and see who is finishing in the next hour. Hilarious isn't it? n00bs :)
Which transfer are you talking about?
It was the same guy that was selling 10 players who were all under 25k. Selling his starting players.

EDIT: cookie4president!

Maca24

cookie311993

Cheers maca i had to stick up for a mate and just after i finish posting nips gets online

pyronerd

nicely done Cookie, very good points you make, and nice to see you sticking up for BB, even though he was fighting with everyone on FF about nips' spudiness :P

cookie311993

yeah thanks pyro I cant wait to see what replies I get from it. Should be good to see. BB was defending him but you have to back up your mates

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 07:24:19 PM
Just hopped on and noticed my mate bomberboy0618 is no longer apart of the management team. I know it was due to him being inactive during the past couple of weeks/months due to real life taking higher preference and causing him to spend less time on FTP and our off site. BUT, in saying that we have hardly heard much from any of the assistants during this season yet it is bomberboy that loses his spot. Now it might just be me but that seems a little bit harsh on BB who wanted to be an assistant to try and learn about tactics ang get some nat experience.

My next point has to be the person who replaced. Bomberboy got stood down and who replaced him but rgdubois. You see thats where I have an issue. In the message you sent bb which he has sent me who said " members who are willing to put in the time". Now I am wondering how does Rgdubois meet that!!! For starters at the EOS of season he nominated to be u/19 manager for West Indies, was assistant for Bermuda only a couple of weeks ago and since the World Cup last season has been rarely seen on our off site.

The treatment of bomberboy I consider to be rather harsh in that why now has it only just become an issue when from the outside it has appeared to be going on all season from all three of the assistants. Rgdubois should not have been given the position either and I am not saying that I should be given it. I feel there are more worthy people to be taking on board as assistants. For example, tybalt, Cactusman, kruizey. Just to name a few but there are many more unsung heroes of the Canadian community.

If this is what the Canadian community is becoming then I am highly disappointed in the drop it has drastically taken. The harsh treatment of bomberboy and the person who replaced him aren't right to me and if "friends" are gonna become assistants without being active then sorry but I can't see myself being active in this community any longer while this is going on.

Regards
cookie
Thanks man. Means a lot :-*
Should I send a really horrible pm to nips or just ignore him? I am feeling mean...

valkorum

Well said Cookie.  You would be more than welcome to come to the Bermudan family (where we treat people like family)

cookie311993

no worries mate it was pretty harsh treatment and i stick up for my mates. Its up to you

8-6 Suited

So what did nips say when he fires bb? I feel like I have only got half a story.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 29, 2011, 07:49:10 PM
So what did nips say when he fires bb? I feel like I have only got half a story.
You mean what did he send me?

Hey mate, I have a bit of disappointing news for you. I have decided to let you go as an assistant. This is mainly to due to you making no contact with me during tours or giving me any advice. I just feel that there are other members that are willing to put in the time for the job. Sorry about this and thanks for everything you did before hand at the start of the season. I really am sorry about this, but hope you understand.

PowerBug

Quote from: valkorum on September 29, 2011, 07:48:49 PM
Well said Cookie.  You would be more than welcome to come to the Bermudan family (where we treat people like family)
Does that mean 2 hours homework each night and punishment for doing naughty things?

cookie311993

I say i might be joining a new community

bomberboy0618

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 29, 2011, 07:51:34 PM
I say i might be joining a new community
Im still thinking about this. I want to but then again some of them are nice. Never pulling canadian again, I always get crap anyway.

valkorum

cookie311993

I have made some friends from a number of them but nips i dont like and rg