Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=420796

Reckon he would attract much money on the market?
Halfway through bowling and tech.

PowerBug

Maca24

Luigi197

End of over 23 (3 runs) - Hawk's Heroes(72-10) RR 3.13
A. Kumble 8 (15b) , M. Saunders 1.5-0-7-1

Armstrong by New Recruit doing me well :)
And Haroon's OBB doing well aswell :) I think...

Me v Voldemort http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1513583

Apparently he is in France now and is really bored, hence he is on FTP and FF.

PowerBug

Quote from: Maca24 on September 29, 2011, 04:27:12 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 04:25:07 PM
From me he would :)
How much would you pay? lol
Don't think that i could afford him. I'd prefer if he was the other way around so he could bat at six and then i train him on Bowling. People would be interested though.

roo boys!

He might get a bit Maca.

You still going for Zuma PB?

PowerBug

Quote from: roo boys! on September 29, 2011, 04:46:05 PM
He might get a bit Maca.

You still going for Zuma PB?
No, i think i'll pass. JL currently has the leading bid, so i'll let him buy someone :)

roo boys!

Somehow I think he will be outbid by the time he finishes...

Luigi197

Luigi Industries   Hawk's Heroes
Batting - Top Order:   9,201   3,673
Batting - Middle Order:   5,643   3,061
Batting - Tail:   3,401   2,657
Bowling - Seam:   9,459 (6)   3,575 (6)
Bowling - Spin:   10,708 (4)   8,475 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:   7,008   4,425
Overall:   140,392   75,853
*Note: Fatigue is ignored in friendly matches, so match ratings are usually higher in friendlies.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=1513583

Toss:   Luigi Industries won the toss and elected to bowl.
Man of the match:   Matthew Armstrong (3 points), Langley Cannon (2), Ilyas Haroon (1)
Result: Luigi Industries won by 10 wickets

Weather:   Sunny
Pitch:    Slow

Total:   (0 wickets, 11.3 overs)   76   RR: 6.61
S. Harris 31 (33b) , L. Cannon 43 (38b)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luigi v Voldemort

Armstrong makes an impressive debut :)

valkorum

Quote from: Nails on September 29, 2011, 03:22:22 PM
Yeah he's a top bloke Mamta... Only outs if not in the best form though :(

Nails

All of my players are outs/outs but they also have great secondaries.  You dont have to have world class players to have a good team.  I still manage to rate quite high and win plenty of games with my players.

CrowsFan

So in my U18 match against zz today I ended up coming out 2 wicket winners :)

Bowled first on a dry pitch and kept them to 9 for 168 from their 40 overs. Jonathan van der Hoeven the pick of the bowlers picking up 4 wickets. Then in the chase managed to get there with 7 balls to spare. Sargeant (60) and Wilkinson (55) combined with a 104 run partnership to put us in a strong position, but some late wickets made the finish a rather nervy one.

Man of the Match
3. Jonathan van der Hoeven - 4 for 15 from 8 overs.
2. Wachiru Kibaki - scored 29 runs from 48 balls for zz, then took 2 for 28 from 8 overs trying to defend the target.
1. Colwin Sargeant - 60 runs from 93 balls opening the batting, plus took a catch in the field.

Match Ratings
The Matchbox Matadors    chrisuzz
Batting - Top Order:    4,968    4,976
Batting - Middle Order:    3,272    3,616
Batting - Tail:    2,397    2,499
Bowling - Seam:    4,016 (4)    3,310 (4)
Bowling - Spin:    4,877 (6)    4,807 (6)
Fielding/Keeping:    5,371    5,217
Overall:    78,925    78,556

Could the ratings get any close?  :o

Good game zz, I'm sure you'll get me eventually, as that takes our rivalry to 8 wins for me and 0 wins for you ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: valkorum on September 29, 2011, 05:33:18 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 29, 2011, 03:22:22 PM
Yeah he's a top bloke Mamta... Only outs if not in the best form though :(

Nails

All of my players are outs/outs but they also have great secondaries.  You dont have to have world class players to have a good team.  I still manage to rate quite high and win plenty of games with my players.
Spot on. You only need a gun :)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=746090

PowerBug

head onto the TM now and see who is finishing in the next hour. Hilarious isn't it? n00bs :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on September 29, 2011, 06:55:48 PM
head onto the TM now and see who is finishing in the next hour. Hilarious isn't it? n00bs :)
Which transfer are you talking about?

cookie311993

Just hopped on and noticed my mate bomberboy0618 is no longer apart of the management team. I know it was due to him being inactive during the past couple of weeks/months due to real life taking higher preference and causing him to spend less time on FTP and our off site. BUT, in saying that we have hardly heard much from any of the assistants during this season yet it is bomberboy that loses his spot. Now it might just be me but that seems a little bit harsh on BB who wanted to be an assistant to try and learn about tactics ang get some nat experience.

My next point has to be the person who replaced. Bomberboy got stood down and who replaced him but rgdubois. You see thats where I have an issue. In the message you sent bb which he has sent me who said " members who are willing to put in the time". Now I am wondering how does Rgdubois meet that!!! For starters at the EOS of season he nominated to be u/19 manager for West Indies, was assistant for Bermuda only a couple of weeks ago and since the World Cup last season has been rarely seen on our off site.

The treatment of bomberboy I consider to be rather harsh in that why now has it only just become an issue when from the outside it has appeared to be going on all season from all three of the assistants. Rgdubois should not have been given the position either and I am not saying that I should be given it. I feel there are more worthy people to be taking on board as assistants. For example, tybalt, Cactusman, kruizey. Just to name a few but there are many more unsung heroes of the Canadian community.

If this is what the Canadian community is becoming then I am highly disappointed in the drop it has drastically taken. The harsh treatment of bomberboy and the person who replaced him aren't right to me and if "friends" are gonna become assistants without being active then sorry but I can't see myself being active in this community any longer while this is going on.

Regards
cookie