Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

ok i removed my topic as it was "clogging up space"  >:(

reason for me putting in under FTP is that it is the only forums i use here are the FTP ones, the only ppl i talk to are the ones in FTP

also with all the other crap and needless threads and posts and polls that get done in here one more that would have lasted more than a week or 2 would not have sent the server into melt down im sure
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Cyrus on September 27, 2011, 03:14:45 PM
ok i removed my topic as it was "clogging up space"  >:(

reason for me putting in under FTP is that it is the only forums i use here are the FTP ones, the only ppl i talk to are the ones in FTP

also with all the other crap and needless threads and posts and polls that get done in here one more that would have lasted more than a week or 2 would not have sent the server into melt down im sure
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Ah but what you do not understand is it would have been moved anyway. We were just saving the mods time.

Cyrus

ok then i'll do it this way

Future FTP player yet to arrive,
False Alarm yesterday spent 5 1/2 hrs waiting at hospital.... Nothing, still on call
will keep you updated  :)

bomberboy0618

I dont mind that. This thread already gets filled with off topic stuff anyway.

Cyrus

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 27, 2011, 03:24:57 PM
I dont mind that. This thread already gets filled with off topic stuff anyway.
just get annoyed that there is 18 pages of crap under FTP in which 90% could be removed and i get done for letting the ppl i talk to on here about whats going on in my life... i have no interest in posting in the front bar as 99% of the ppl in there would not no who i am and i wouldn't want to tell them about whats going on in the first place

PowerBug

Do i choose to bat first on a Humid/Dry?

Cyrus

Maca24

BratPack

Cyrus

Quote from: Maca24 on September 27, 2011, 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: Cyrus on September 27, 2011, 03:46:28 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 27, 2011, 03:38:29 PM
Do i choose to bat first on a Humid/Dry?
Bowl
I'd bowl as well.
need to trust your bats to chase down what ever score you can keep them to
i would throw in 1 or 2 extra bowling spells on D

cookie311993

should be a good match PB vs JL. He got back from holidays yesterday and i helped him with some tactics

Cyrus

Quote from: BratPack on September 27, 2011, 03:57:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyPUW5gNmbw

New Orders page. Looks interesting to say the least
just a shame you cant bowl in 3 spells eg. 2 spells of 3 overs and 1 of 4, that would be good, maybe down the track it would be possible

PowerBug

Home   PowerBugCC
Away   Leggo's Army
Ground   PowerBugCC CG
League   Twenty20 4.1
Date   27 Sep 11 05:30
Crowd   5,000
Weather   Humid
Pitch   Dry

Full house, as expected. I'm going to bat first, i feel despite what i've been rating lately, i'll be too strong to JL. Budden, Livingston playing their first T20 game in a while.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/gamedetails.htm?gameId=1426601

Last week i rated 107k, but that was with Khan over Livingston, Yardley over Budden, Vadher over Ameer, and McCabe over Watson. Those 4 should boost my ratings by 10-15. :)

PowerBug

Quote from: Cyrus on September 27, 2011, 04:02:59 PM
Quote from: BratPack on September 27, 2011, 03:57:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyPUW5gNmbw

New Orders page. Looks interesting to say the least
just a shame you cant bowl in 3 spells eg. 2 spells of 3 overs and 1 of 4, that would be good, maybe down the track it would be possible
I'd like that too. An option where you can choose who bowls each over, all 50 of them. I suppose it's fine as it is, but i'd like to see that happen.

cookie311993

you wanna hope so pb as he is experimenting with his tactics today