Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

End of over 24 (10 runs) - Roo Boys!(79-3). 52 runs required from 26 overs. RR 3.29 RRR 2.00
R. Ali 40 (73b) , M. Zia 11 (24b) , D. Vincent 7-1-33-2

Fletch74

You finished with double "great fieldings" and catches as against "dropped" and "misfields".

That's just bull... I bet you the fielding rating is >1,000

roo boys!

If it helps you Fletch you can observe mine too. My fielding checks ended as 17-5, and my Fielding/Keeping ratings will probably be about 11k I think. I'll tell you in 50 runs time ;)

Nails

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 22, 2011, 02:22:56 PM
You finished with double "great fieldings" and catches as against "dropped" and "misfields".

That's just bull... I bet you the fielding rating is >1,000

I think it'll be >1,000 too actually...

I used a SOD to check your fielding... went and looked at your last OD friendly and realised it's better than I thought.

chrisuzz

anyone with a membership want to challange me to a youth match? :)

Fletch74

Quote from: roo boys! on September 22, 2011, 02:25:56 PM
If it helps you Fletch you can observe mine too. My fielding checks ended as 17-5, and my Fielding/Keeping ratings will probably be about 11k I think. I'll tell you in 50 runs time ;)
Well I've taken the first 5 rounds of the FF U24 comp as data try and prove how important fielding is.

I probably won't get it up today, but will try by tomorrow.

roo boys!

Fair enough :)

26.5   W   Griffin to Ali : [catch] A loose delivery from Griffin pitched wide outside the off stump. Ali leans back and cuts hard, ending up with a feather touch and Knight holds on well to a fairly hard chance.
R. Ali c K. Knight b. B. Griffin 47 (81b 4x4 0x6) SR:58.02

Just short of the half ton :(

Nails

22.6   .   Jirongo to Yogish : [great fielding] Drewer anticipated that well, and was moving before the ball was hit to him. Great work there.
22.5   1   Jirongo to Simon : [great fielding] Baker at short cover dives across and knocks the ball behind square, wrong-footing the fielder at point and allowing the batsmen to steal a single. The opposition supporters are jeering him, but he probably saved a boundary there.

23.2   .   Abid to Simon : [great fielding] Great shot, and a great dive by Jhappan to prevent a run.

Happy yet?

roo boys!

End of over 28 (3 runs) - Roo Boys!(96-4). 35 runs required from 22 overs. RR 3.43 RRR 1.59
A. Cullen 0 (3b) , M. Zia 18 (39b) , D. Vincent 9-1-42-2

Bring home the chocolates :)

Fletch74

Quote from: Nails on September 22, 2011, 02:34:15 PM
22.6   .   Jirongo to Yogish : [great fielding] Drewer anticipated that well, and was moving before the ball was hit to him. Great work there.
22.5   1   Jirongo to Simon : [great fielding] Baker at short cover dives across and knocks the ball behind square, wrong-footing the fielder at point and allowing the batsmen to steal a single. The opposition supporters are jeering him, but he probably saved a boundary there.

23.2   .   Abid to Simon : [great fielding] Great shot, and a great dive by Jhappan to prevent a run.

Happy yet?
Well the ME took it's time... :P

roo boys!

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=1602

Why would you name your club Port Adelaide?! :-X Now he's not allowed to win any games :P

Nails

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 22, 2011, 02:36:32 PM
Quote from: Nails on September 22, 2011, 02:34:15 PM

Happy yet?
Well the ME took it's time... :P

24.4   .   Jirongo to Simon : [great fielding] Baker at gully dives gracefully and stops a certain boundary there.

It really loves you now.

Nails

Quote from: roo boys! on September 22, 2011, 02:38:02 PM

Why would you name your club Port Adelaide?! :-X Now he's not allowed to win any games :P

brb, reporting PB for making a second team  ;D

Cyrus

Quote from: Nails on September 22, 2011, 02:39:19 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on September 22, 2011, 02:38:02 PM

brb, reporting PB for making a second team  ;D

LMAO busted

Nails

What's really killing you Fletch is the extras...

10 extras in my 43.5 overs...

18 in 28 overs you.