Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I have a comment from DZ in a private forum, can't copy anything out of there or I gets in trouble, but it all but confirms my statement so I should probably have said... It's everything but a confirmed fact. :P

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 19, 2011, 11:24:53 AM
I have a comment from DZ in a private forum, can't copy anything out of there or I gets in trouble, but it all but confirms my statement so I should probably have said... It's everything but a confirmed fact. :P
This site is not related to FTP :P I'm not fussed anyway...

8-6 Suited

But it basically states that it activates at a minimal effect from the 35th and powers up each over. The battin ones are different to the bowling as well.

cookie311993

Cactusman, team name CPS Vandals. The team that defeated our own shaggy in the PC cause a major upset by beating Thorinus United in the semis and is now in the final

roo boys!

PowerBug

Yes they did, so it's the 54th and 264th seeds in the final of the Pavilion Cup.

roo boys!

roo boys!

CrowsFan

Fletch when I said 35th over I was just going from what I have heard shaggy say on here previously, so like you I'm not actually sure.

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 19, 2011, 11:35:44 AM
But it basically states that it activates at a minimal effect from the 35th and powers up each over. The battin ones are different to the bowling as well.
Does that mean with the opener talent it powers down after each over from the start?

CrowsFan

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=777211

Have put this guy up for sale if anyone is interested. Decided that I will have got far too many 16 y.o's and he wont be getting a game for me next season so will just be sucking up wage. Secondaries set for a while so you can just work on primaries ;)

8-6 Suited

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 19, 2011, 12:27:37 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 19, 2011, 11:35:44 AM
Does that mean with the opener talent it powers down after each over from the start?
Yes, the Opener talent, like the NBB talent has a diminishing effect, whilst the the OBB and Finisher talents have an accelerating effect as they bowl/bat towards the end.

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 19, 2011, 12:35:55 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=777211

Have put this guy up for sale if anyone is interested. Decided that I will have got far too many 16 y.o's and he wont be getting a game for me next season so will just be sucking up wage. Secondaries set for a while so you can just work on primaries ;)
I would have had a go for him, but that experience........