Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

40.5 W Dickson to Sweeney : Bouncer, and hooked straight to the man in the deep! Out!
J. Sweeney c A. Niehuus b. P. Dickson 30 (42b 3x4 0x6) SR:71.43

Oh **** :-X. HIT OR GET OUT NOW :-\.

EDIT: 40.6 W Dickson to Texel : Texel looks to launch the ball over the mid-off fielder, gets it high on his bat, and it results in a simple catch to Watkin. Dickson shows Texel the way to the pavilion.
T. Texel c T. Watkin b. P. Dickson 2 (11b 0x4 0x6) SR:18.18

Nails

:'(

My bowlers can bat a little! Have some faith!

^ said that before I saw this

40.6   W   Dickson to Texel : Texel looks to launch the ball over the mid-off fielder, gets it high on his bat, and it results in a simple catch to Watkin. Dickson shows Texel the way to the pavilion.
T. Texel c T. Watkin b. P. Dickson 2 (11b 0x4 0x6) SR:18.18

Fletch74

Ouch, bye bye promotion... ::)

Nails

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 16, 2011, 05:38:03 PM
Ouch, bye bye promotion... ::)

I'd still be a chance on NRR, it'd just be tough.

Justin Bieber

They have power, lets hope they can use it for the win :).

8-6 Suited

Nah the NRR wont be affected too much by a loss that is <20 runs. So if you can get at least another 9 runs then you should still be on top. :p

Fletch74

Another one bytes the dust....

Nails

Ud-Din...

WOULD YOU BE MY HERO BABY?

WILL YOU KNOCK OUT THE RUNS?

I WILL SELECT YOU IN MY XI FOREVERRRRR

Fletch74

Story of the last 3 overs...

1 . . 2 W W   |  . . . . . .   |  . . W . . .   |

3 wickets lost, and no runs

Cyrus

43.1   .   Watkin to Mamta : [dropped] Half volley outside off stump, Mamta throws the bat at it and Goodall drops it at cover! It was a hard catch, but you've got to take those opportunities.

may have just saved you

Nails

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 16, 2011, 05:43:50 PM
Story of the last 3 overs...

1 . . 2 W W   |  . . . . . .   |  . . W . . .   |

3 wickets lost, and no runs

43.3   1   Watkin to Mamta : On a length from Watkin, the seam movement gives Mamta just enough width to late cut it down to third man for a single.

Yay a single :)

Ud-Din didn't have the highest SR in FFPL2 for nothing... Come on Son! You the man Ud-Din...

Cyrus

what orders do you have the tail on?

8-6 Suited

Defensive as they should be. But the quality of them as far as batting goes, isn't great.

Nails

Ud-Din D, Mamta is N and Maddox - D

Though I don't think their orders really matter at this stage of the game.

44.5   .   Dickson to Mamta : [dropped] Uppishly played towards cover, Goodall dives forward, gets his hands underneath the ball, but then somehow manages to drop the ball.

Carn Mamta!

Cyrus

44.5   .   Dickson to Mamta : [dropped] Uppishly played towards cover, Goodall dives forward, gets his hands underneath the ball, but then somehow manages to drop the ball.

they dont want to win