Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Maca, Maca, Maca. :P

End of over 13 (8 runs) - Tickle My Timber(67-1). 92 runs required from 37 overs. RR 5.15 RRR 2.49
R. Tyler 33 (33b) , P. Daicos 21 (34b) , M. Smart 2-0-16-0

Rawr!

CrowsFan

I just accidentally bought another youth today for 3k. Thought I would get outbid but I didn't...

MajorLazer

Damn Q and his West Indian timeslot. :P

roo boys!

Dammit Shaggy, I needed you to lose this one! ::)

I got a comfortable victory, but due to thinking the game started later like normal I dint set orders before going to school and it turns out today's game started early. So, Stevenson was in for Winnfield and Athans was in for Brinkman. They are far and away my best bowler and best batsman so it was a bit of a shame they were out. Athans did alright, made 20 something opening the batting, but Stevenson bowled 10 overs and took 0/70! >:(

That's officialy it, he will be sold.

Disgrace to the name..

8-6 Suited

Change his name and get a better Fast before you sell him.

8-6 Suited

Result:   Tickle My Timber won by 8 wickets
Toss:   Rank Arena CC won the toss and elected to bat.
Man of the match:   Peter Daicos (3 points), Nathan Buckley (2), Gary Ablett (1)

Tickle My Timber   Rank Arena CC
Batting - Top Order:   12,966   12,193
Batting - Middle Order:   10,189   7,131
Batting - Tail:   4,044   3,724
Bowling - Seam:   12,638 (6)   10,473 (6)
Bowling - Spin:   12,146 (4)   11,355 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:   13,241   10,305
Overall:   206,683   173,514

No way was I losing that match. :D

roo boys!

Well when I got the time to look at training today, turns out his power popped, and his secondaries are basically finally up to scratch. So is it worth keeping him, as my only fasty, and turn him into a good bowler? Also if I do keep him, means Zuma will probably have to go :(

8-6 Suited

You whinge too much. Set your orders and he wouldn't get smashed like that. >.>

bomberboy0618

RB why don't you wait till eos and sell him?

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 16, 2011, 12:11:52 AM
You whinge too much. Set your orders and he wouldn't get smashed like that. >.>
If I set my orders he wouldn't be playing :P

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 16, 2011, 07:37:57 AM
RB why don't you wait till eos and sell him?
I could, but it would be a wasted wage...

Fletch74

Quote from: Bazinga on September 15, 2011, 10:33:00 PM
It takes me about 2 minutes to do my SR each week ... I'm not as lazy as some others   :-X
It takes me about 1 minute, as I download it from the stats section into a spreadhseet, then add a column and copy a formula from last weeks sheet, as well as last weeks sheet. Done :)

Here is an example of my seniors from last week. You'll see that I add a column for "SR" and I insert the formula there and see how much my players have increased from last week. All up it takes about 1 minute to do the whole thing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah0C7SUkDqu9dFNMY3hOZ0JjZXZKYjZXTEhxVGxnZXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 16, 2011, 10:36:32 AM
Quote from: Bazinga on September 15, 2011, 10:33:00 PM
It takes me about 2 minutes to do my SR each week ... I'm not as lazy as some others   :-X
It takes me about 1 minute, as I download it from the stats section into a spreadhseet, then add a column and copy a formula from last weeks sheet, as well as last weeks sheet. Done :)

Here is an example of my seniors from last week. You'll see that I add a column for "SR" and I insert the formula there and see how much my players have increased from last week. All up it takes about 1 minute to do the whole thing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah0C7SUkDqu9dFNMY3hOZ0JjZXZKYjZXTEhxVGxnZXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Wish I knew how to use spreadsheets   :-[   that looks awesome Fletch.

Fletch74

Ok, all I do is....

1) Stats centre

2) Download Squad Details

3) Either Seniors/Youths (TXT format - numbered skills)

4) Save the document - every week you will save over the same document. Save it as squadseniors, or squadyouths in a text format.

5) Go into Excel - Open the file, but choose "All Files", not just "Excel Files" as the format

6) Because the file file is Tab delimited, it has already chose where the columns are, you don't need to define the columns, just choose "finish"

7) Then you have your data - Insert a column after Fielding, then add the formula =G2-(SUM(H2:N2)*1000) to give you the SR of that player.

8 ) I sort my players by surname, so I can get a comparison from week to week by adding the new sheet into last weeks sheet.

9) Copy and paste the players down below, then take the SR of this week from last week (ie. =O15-O2) to obtain the increase in SR for the week.

10) When you've finished, just make sure you save it as an excel file, not text file. Change the format to xls, or xlsx

Bazinga

Thanks Fletch .. I think I've worked it out, although I will have to wait til next week to do my SR using this method   :)

Fletch74

Quote from: Bazinga on September 16, 2011, 11:41:08 AM
Thanks Fletch .. I think I've worked it out, although I will have to wait til next week to do my SR using this method   :)
You can still get your SR - that's the column you created, you just can't see the change in SR until next week.