Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Membership just ran out  :'(
Think not having my saved searches for the Trade Market + The Bidding Agent will hurt me most.

Bazinga

Quote from: Maca24 on September 15, 2011, 10:07:29 PM
Think not having my saved searches for the Trade Market + The Bidding Agent will hurt me most.
My membership runs out on Jan 30th 2013  ..  and I will have an extra 23 or 45 days added depending on the result of the U24 WC against Fletch.

PowerBug

Quote from: Bazinga on September 15, 2011, 10:14:41 PM
My membership runs out on Jan 30th 2013  ..  and I will have an extra 23 or 45 days added depending on the result of the U24 WC against Fletch.
Well someones loaded. How much of that was paid for? and obviously how much did you win?

8-6 Suited

End of over 45 (maiden) - Rank Arena CC(158-10) RR 3.51
K. Hayes 14 (17b) , M. Goldman 8-3-24-3
44.6   W   Goldman to Monroe : [catch]  Goldman gets the edge. Monroe slams his bat into his pads and stomps off to the dressing room.
W. Monroe c W. Carey b. M. Goldman 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

44.5   .   Goldman to Monroe : Very full, very wide, that pitches on the popping crease, just inside the wide marker. Monroe tries to squeeze it out for a single but can't make contact.
44.4   W   Goldman to Smart : Bowled through the gate as Smart attempts a forward defensive. That's a brilliant ball from Goldman as the timber goes flying.
M. Smart b. M. Goldman 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

44.3   .   Goldman to Smart : [dropped]  That was a sitter, but it's been dropped! Chipped up in the air to Buckley at mid on, and it's gone into his hands and right back out again.
44.2   W   Goldman to Moore : The stumps have been demolished, and Moore is already trudging back to the pavilion. That delivery was all about pace, yep the speed gun is showing 91mph. Goldman is working up a real head of steam here!
W. Moore b. M. Goldman 1 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:33.33

44.1   .   Goldman to Moore : Well bowled by Goldman, getting the ball to spit up from just short of a length. Moore pulls his bat inside the line and allows it to go through to Carey.

3 wicket maiden... flower yeah, but shame Buckley dropped the catch to make the hat-trick.

PowerBug

Hahahaha Goldman was so close. :P :P

And they were his only three wickets too.

Maca24

ATTENTION!:
Will do Spare Ratings for membership  :P

bomberboy0618

So will I. But give it to maca first.
Also, I own a unicorn. Potatoes.

PowerBug

OneDay 4.5 - Bowling
Dorenagama - 28 wickets (PowerBug)
Christiani - 19 wickets (Home Of The Brave)
Raymond - 19 wickets (Farkin Nufties)
Dorenagama holds the best individual performance too with 5/10

What i ask is, 'Do any of youse have a bigger gap in wicket takers from 1st to 2nd in any league?' 'Or do you rmember any bigger margins?'

Just curious ;)

Nails

Bazinga

Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2011, 10:16:29 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on September 15, 2011, 10:14:41 PM
Well someones loaded. How much of that was paid for? and obviously how much did you win?

I paid for all of it .. it's only $80   :P

Quote from: Maca24 on September 15, 2011, 10:28:21 PM
ATTENTION!:
Will do Spare Ratings for membership  :P

It takes me about 2 minutes to do my SR each week ... I'm not as lazy as some others   :-X

bomberboy0618

PowerBug

It's now time to say goodbye to Thabiti Wa Menza, who was my Youth Pull this week. I needed to play him today and he saluted with a 16 off 19 balls batting at No. 10. Unfortunately though he is a waste of space and i'll have to retire him despite wanting to keep him coz of his name.

Thabiti Wa Menza: the s******e cricketer who nearly won me a game off cricket :(

Bazinga

Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2011, 11:03:07 PM
It's now time to say goodbye to Thabiti Wa Menza, who was my Youth Pull this week. I needed to play him today and he saluted with a 16 off 19 balls batting at No. 10. Unfortunately though he is a waste of space and i'll have to retire him despite wanting to keep him coz of his name.

Thabiti Wa Menza: the s******e cricketer who nearly won me a game off cricket :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  That is so sad PB   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PowerBug

Quote from: Bazinga on September 15, 2011, 11:05:47 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 15, 2011, 11:03:07 PM

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  That is so sad PB   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I know right. My squad numbers are down to 13 seniors and 16 youths. My keeper though is still a youth, Watson. So 14 and 15.