Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

Thanks. I will put a bid in if he stays at 210k.

CrowsFan

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on September 05, 2011, 08:34:59 PM
Thanks. I will put a bid in if he stays at 210k.
Do you mean 310k?

roo boys!

Need to sell some people off...wages over 160k again, and got too many in my squad.

Does Stevenson have to go?

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/seniors.htm?teamId=1473

Some advice on who should go? Athans has to back up Cullen in T20 and then maybe SOD this week, but he's one gone.

bomberboy0618

His at 220k, should I place one more bid? Would mean that I only have ~80k.

8-6 Suited

If you want to maintain a 200k rating, you need to deal with the wages R&B. It comes with the territory.

roo boys!

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 05, 2011, 09:13:52 PM
If you want to maintain a 200k rating, you need to deal with the wages R&B. It comes with the territory.
Stevenson is 8k wasted though...get rid of him?

8-6 Suited

He is your only Fast bowler though, and he isn't that terrible. Not great but if you whored power on him then he will be fine.

bomberboy0618

Sell him. Something I have found with this market is it is easier to go younger.

8-6 Suited

Hows that working out for you BB?

bomberboy0618

Quite well actually. Made a profit on my 30 yr old keeper. And I am quite happy to fork out a bit more for younger. Got the guy above for 230k, really good and has 3.4k sr.

MajorLazer

How much should I pay for this guy?
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=295719

Also can someone look at my squad and tell me if I need him?

Master Q

Needs Power and Endo, Good Talent though. Not too much more than he is now if you really want him.

MajorLazer

If I get him, I am gonna go fielding to reli and then power/endo.

Master Q

I don't think he'll play NATS anytime soon BB. Endurance and Power way too low. Might make the WC team when he's 27 but he'll need a good academy...