Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

looking good for EOS for me im probably going to buy some of your guys youths who turn 20.

Holz

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 05, 2011, 05:12:16 PM
all my players are open now :)

is there a link to your team im looking to buy some players.

BratPack

cookie311993

bundy bashers >> 19. Leroux Ross >> Details
Player Info
19 years old | 33,584 rating | $1,548 wage
Left hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin
Talents   Finisher
Nationality    Canada
Form   capable
Fatigue   rested
Experience   reasonable
Captaincy   average
Skills Summary
Batsman   reasonable
Bowler   poor
Keeper   capable
Allrounder   poor
Notes
Skills
Batting   reasonable   Endurance   ordinary
Bowling   dreadful   Technique   average
Keeping   reliable   Power   average
Fielding   reasonable   

Do you reckon i should keep him in seniors and train up for a season or 2 or let him go? I am thinking get him out of my reas YA and into my Superior SA will see him grow rather quickly

Jimmyk

im looking forward to EOS aswell, i will probably do the same as Holz, get some 19yr olds and get them into my seniors squad

Fletch74

Quote from: Jimmyk on September 05, 2011, 05:55:00 PM
im looking forward to EOS aswell, i will probably do the same as Holz, get some 19yr olds and get them into my seniors squad
If I was the both of you, I would probably aim to start off with some more senior players to begin with as you haven't invested enough in your academies to warrant having good 20yo's. You can build your academies up in the next couple of seasons, then have a fire sale and then maybe go for some decent 20yo's.

Buying 20yo's now is sort of a waste as they will take you longer to train with weaker academies.

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 05, 2011, 05:25:53 PM
bundy bashers >> 19. Leroux Ross >> Details
Player Info
19 years old | 33,584 rating | $1,548 wage
Left hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin
Talents   Finisher
Nationality    Canada
Form   capable
Fatigue   rested
Experience   reasonable
Captaincy   average
Skills Summary
Batsman   reasonable
Bowler   poor
Keeper   capable
Allrounder   poor
Notes
Skills
Batting   reasonable   Endurance   ordinary
Bowling   dreadful   Technique   average
Keeping   reliable   Power   average
Fielding   reasonable   

Do you reckon i should keep him in seniors and train up for a season or 2 or let him go? I am thinking get him out of my reas YA and into my Superior SA will see him grow rather quickly
Keep him. Reasonable experience at that age means he should have great summaries for his career. Nice project for you.

cookie311993

Hopefully he will be.  I was surprised his experience popped last week.  I got him as a 17 year old youth pull

Maca24

Hopefully he makes it. I can see him becoming a very good keeper, but his batting might be a hard task.
Still can be a nice backup keeper even and fun to train.  :)

chrisuzz

pyronerd

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 05, 2011, 07:52:36 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=625017 - i think i just overpaid, 55k i paid :-\
not terrible, maybe a bit of an overpay, but doosra can be useful (rarely but it may win you a game if you are lucky :P) fielding is a bit poor  :P but put him on fielding for a bit and he will be alright

chrisuzz

Quote from: pyronerd on September 05, 2011, 07:57:20 PM
Quote from: chrisuzz on September 05, 2011, 07:52:36 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=625017 - i think i just overpaid, 55k i paid :-\
not terrible, maybe a bit of an overpay, but doosra can be useful (rarely but it may win you a game if you are lucky :P) fielding is a bit poor  :P but put him on fielding for a bit and he will be alright
Yeh, im thinking ill be able to have him at reas fielding by EOS or early next season so he should reach rel/rel easy enough, with good secondaries

Maca24

woop woop woop.
Senior Academy to Lavish.

Now it's time to improve my squad  8)

bomberboy0618

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=143078
Is he worth that? Would mean I have under 100k. Is it worth waiting till eos to buy so I have a lot of cash?