From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

I'm having a warmup against one of my GC teammates

roo boys!

Quote from: Maca24 on August 28, 2011, 12:29:12 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=400509
Should I sell him? What would people pay  ???
You'd probably get about 80-100k.

Got my challenge yet?

Nails

34.5   4   Mamta to Dekker : [dropped] Siddiq misjudges the skier at long-on and allows a boundary.

No wonder I'm selling you  ::) Stupid Siddiq :(

He'd be an interesting player for my squad Maca.... is he a chance to hit spec/spec at 24yo?

I understand most things in FTP but one thing I'm not sure on is how fast prim training slows down with age in low-mid 20s?

How fast could I train him etc. ?

MajorLazer

Nails, go to the FTP forum and find R0b1et's player predictor. It's really good.

It's in his signature.

cookie311993

dependant on your senior academy nails

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 28, 2011, 12:55:35 PM
dependant on your senior academy nails

Yeah I should really start working on it... been trying to get myself a good base of players first which I think I've pretty much done... Probably need an AR and that's it (another qual bat would be nice)...

Then I can start working on my SA.

Thanks ML :) will do.

MajorLazer

No problem Nails. I've been using it a bit and it's saying a couple of my guys will get to excep/excep. :o

Also, do you want this guy?
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=385846

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on August 28, 2011, 12:52:01 PM
34.5   4   Mamta to Dekker : [dropped] Siddiq misjudges the skier at long-on and allows a boundary.

No wonder I'm selling you  ::) Stupid Siddiq :(

He'd be an interesting player for my squad Maca.... is he a chance to hit spec/spec at 24yo?

I understand most things in FTP but one thing I'm not sure on is how fast prim training slows down with age in low-mid 20s?

How fast could I train him etc. ?
He is alot better than Christie. I reckon I can easily get him to Spec/Spec in my academy. But in yours im not sure..
The only reason i'm considering selling him is because experience is a tad low.

@RB - I'd get way more than that! I'd be hoping for 200k.
Yea, don't want to play a friendly.. don't have a full squad yet so you would destroy me.  :P

Nails

There are 2 versions available from the "attachments" below:

version 2.12 for Excel 2007

&

version 2.12 for Excel 97-2003 - please note these are generated with compatibility mode from excel 2007 - I suspect cell merging and other graphic nicities won't work, but I believe all functions used are backward compatible to excel 97.

Don't have excel haven't purchased it (LOL) *cough* pirated *cough* yet.

MajorLazer

Get it just for this. :P

Nails

39.2   .   Ud-Din to Dick : [missed stumping] Dick charges down the pitch but is unable to reach the pitch of the ball. The ball spins viciously and the keeper can't take it properly and the batsman is able to get back in his crease.

RP's last 3 wicket partnerships have put on more than the first 7  ::)

Hmmm 'acquiring' a copy is appearing harder than I imagined it to be...

Bowled Red Pig out for 156... his 8th/9th/10th wicket partnerships went for 88...

His first 7 wickets went for 68... talk about a wagging tail  ::)

Nails

0.2   2   Belcher to Siddiq : [dropped] Dug in short and Siddiq skies a pull shot. Ramadhin runs back, gets to the ball, but drops a tough chance.

0.4   .   Belcher to Siddiq : [dropped] A short ball from Belcher, and Siddiq launched into a pull shot that burst through the hands of Bailey at short midwicket and ended up crashing into his cap. It looks like Bailey has injured his head as well as his pride.

0.5   W   Belcher to Siddiq : [catch] Terrific ball that moved away just a touch from Siddiq, drawn forward into a drive, and it took a thin outside edge to a diving Ramadhin behind the stumps.
S. Siddiq c J. Ramadhin b. A. Belcher 2 (6b 0x4 0x6) SR:33.33

Good riddance. Last innings for The Nailers, thanks for your contributions champ but a dropped catch and that rubbish was a sad way to finish up.

cookie311993

i dont use the player predictor

cookie311993

just like i told RedPig is batting lineup was very weak his bowling order is pretty good though. His first bowlers are on atm

Nails

Yeah my batting lineup is weaker than usual today... decided to play 4 seamers and therefore rest Stone... so I'm 1 batter short.