The Brat PackFrankston XI
Batting - Top Order:9,86811,377
Batting - Middle Order:10,3438,294
Batting - Tail:4,6644,444
Bowling - Seam:10,482 ( 8) 11,007 ( 8)
Bowling - Spin:11,242 (2)11,506 (2)
Fielding/Keeping:10,56211,276
Overall:179,691181,375
Rested Ingall. Still beat GS by 14 runs. Wright and Ives made 77 and 76 respectively. Sangster took 3/37. Even with GS at the top of the table, one game clear of Bazinga.

Nails

Quote from: Nails on August 26, 2011, 07:57:26 PM
Hey mate
Sent at: 26 Aug 11 00:48   From:  NailsForLunch
I got a few more players I could sell you if you're interested, jsut let me know.

Sent at: 26 Aug 11 08:44   From:  Cleary   To:  NailsForLunch
alright

I'm currently selling this guy http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=528739 for $130K (more than he's worth)

and I could sell him some of my other players such as:

Pasuma: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=595757

and

Kreder:

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=573618

Should I avoid selling him these two players as it could look like cheating with soo much money exchanging hands between the two of us?

Cyrus

get ML to sell him his for 150k

Nails

30 years old | 56,811 rating | $8,231 wage
Left hand batsman | Left arm Medium
Talents   Skilled (Batting)
Nationality    Australia
Form   reasonable
Fatigue   clinically dead
Experience   world class
Captaincy   average
Skills Summary
Batsman   spectacular
Bowler   outstanding
Keeper   ordinary
Allrounder   outstanding
Skills
Batting   accomplished   Endurance   spectacular
Bowling   expert   Technique   outstanding
Keeping   ordinary   Power   spectacular
Fielding   ordinary       

I'd like to buy him... if he wasn't "clinically dead" - I'd have to wait ages before he was at a decent fatigue level... but Spec Bat, Outs bowler...

GUN!

Yes he's old, but his skills are pretty sweet and he's only 100K right now...

@Cyrus you sound bitter...   :-\

Cyrus

no just saying if he is willing to chuck cash around might as well give it to some FF boys
it would look a bit sus if you sold him more at inflated rates   ;)

cookie311993

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 27, 2011, 01:05:37 AM
He isn't a gun

Spec batting summary and Outstanding bowling summary @ reas form say otherwise...

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=30831

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=97905

Instead of letting his players recover from fatigue he's just selling them  ;D

I wish you could borrow money off other players like short term... because I'd so ask one of you guys to lend me 100K because there are some guns coming up that I want to buy!

CrowsFan

Nails in my opinion it is cheating what you are doing by conning a newbie in to buying your players for overinflated prices, but that is just my opinion.
Although I would avoid sending him more messages trying to sell him more players cos that could be deemed as harrassment

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 27, 2011, 01:19:53 AM
Nails in my opinion it is cheating what you are doing by conning a newbie in to buying your players for overinflated prices, but that is just my opinion.
Although I would avoid sending him more messages trying to sell him more players cos that could be deemed as harrassment

He already agreed to buy more players off me, but I won't... Maybe I can become his mentor and show him the error in his ways...  :-X

I only did go through with selling him a player because 3-4 other guys here said it wasn't cheating.

Maca - can you please reply to my in game mail... you can't buy all the 31yo guns  >:(

cookie311993

They can't be classed as guns.  You over use the word gun nails for players that aren't guns

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on August 27, 2011, 01:22:10 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 27, 2011, 01:19:53 AM

He already agreed to buy more players off me, but I won't... Maybe I can become his mentor and show him the error in his ways...  :-X

I only did go through with selling him a player because 3-4 other guys here said it wasn't cheating.

Maca - can you please reply to my in game mail... you can't buy all the 31yo guns  >:(
Yeah as I said it was just my opinion that it was cheating. Others feel differently though. But yeah I wouldn't sell him any more guys ;)

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 27, 2011, 01:24:47 AM
They can't be classed as guns.  You over use the word gun nails for players that aren't guns

One of them is exceptional summary... I'd like to think that makes him a gun.

cookie311993

Not at their age.  The best one I am bidding for and he isn't a gun. 

Nails

Might get my ratings to 146-148K though... then not far off 150K which I consider a big milestone :)

cookie311993

Can you afford them?  Don't scam new players into spend inflated prices for your players.