Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2011, 09:04:26 PM
Stone is on now, let's watch him go Cookie ;)

I hope Siddiq doesn't get overturned... I'll get ~95K from the sale... and then if I decide to sell Kreder, Bubb and Pasuma I'll have like 200K+ to buy someone who's out/out or spec/spec

They'll probably replace Siddiq near the top of the order which would make my worst batter Yogish @ number 6 who's accom/accom.

@Pyro it's being played on a Hot/Dry - both disadvantage seamers and Dry advantages spinners.
ok, well dry is nearly the same as crumbler, only worse for seamers :P which backs up my point even more so

Nails

Keep Kreder or Bubb Cookie?

Take another look at them please... Kreder = better talent and better power.

Also due to the fact I play solely on spinners wickets @ home = spin spec is huuuge.

Stone is my 3rd best bowler in the squad (on summaries) and I have set him to Defensive yet is still going for 1,000 RPO  ::)

cookie311993

dont pick a player who is below the other player just because of his talent. Pick your best squad and whoever doesnt make it get rid of

Nails

22.4   .   Stone to Astle : [dropped] Astle plays the cut and gets a bottom edge. The deflection is just enough to cause Sweeney to grass a tough chance.

You're an accom/accom 20yo keeper you should be taking those  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Astle is the danger man and we could be on top if that was taken... otherwise this is just an over that has gone for in excess of 10 runs  ::)

Texel is getting ABSOLUTELY WALLOPED

cookie311993

it is because his skills arent as good as the batting skills of the opposition. You need to improve his keeping summary

Cyrus

Quote from: Nails on August 25, 2011, 09:11:41 PM
22.4   .   Stone to Astle : [dropped] Astle plays the cut and gets a bottom edge. The deflection is just enough to cause Sweeney to grass a tough chance.

You're an accom/accom 20yo keeper you should be taking those  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Astle is the danger man and we could be on top if that was taken... otherwise this is just an over that has gone for in excess of 10 runs  ::)
your not a keeper are you?
bottom edges are the hardest to take either stick or they dont lot of luck involved

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=777347

go you good thing come on guys start the bidding war, baby needs a new pair of shoes :)

Maca24

@Nails - You bought Christie :P
Well I hope he does well for you, and its a weird coincidence that Im playing you straight away!
Unofortunately I dont see a Primary pop coming anytime soon, although expect a fielding and endo pop not 2 far away.

Nails

K cool Maca :)

I bought him hoping he'd smack the winning runs against you tonight  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe I should just leave him at out/out and train his power? Could get him to spec summary (could I?) if I train him to spec power?

23yo is a good age to start strength training yeah?

He's still top 3 batter for me now and if Siddiq doesn't get overturned I'll be buying a spec/spec batter and my batting line up will be looking shweeet.

Guillard's Accumulator talent has activated 5 times already  ::)

Barlow 21

Get to spec/spec then train to acc power and acc endurance. Reliable fielding is also important.

Nails

Who's that about Barlow? My Player that I bought off Maca? Or someone else?

Maca24

@Nails - Keep Siddiq, he a future gun dude.

With Christie, I'd suggest just leaving him at Outs/Outs and beasting his secondaries.
Should get him to Spec summary easy with any form.

Nails

He'd be more of a gun if he hadn't only just popped in prims... His secondaries are way too low.

I'd prefer Yogish to be honest he's a future star IMO. It's sad to see Siddiq go but if I can get 90K+ (I'm getting ~71-73% of sale price) I'd be happy as I'd be close to being able to afford another out/out or spec/spec batter.

Maca24

Yeh but he has opener talent!
Keep him, not worth that cash. I'd be wanting 170k+

Nails

too late now, don't have money to buy him back... I'm happy to let him go, his secondaries are too far behind IMO. He's also my weakest batter in my lineup too.

End of over 30 (16 runs) - Gatha Scorpions(192-3) RR 6.40
N. Astle 113 (85b) , M. Guillard 41 (59b) , T. Texel 10-0-93-0

How did Texel go for sooo many runs? He normally gets the most wickets for my squad :( :'(

Astle should have been out on 74... stupid dropped catch, you're right on top now Maca, good thing my 2 best bowlers are about to bowl in tandem and get 7/0 :D

Maca24

Im playing 2 youths, so expecting a close one.
Yeh happy with the old fella's performance 2nite  :P