Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

His price is only so high because he is still 19 Pb. Towards the end of season that price will go down and alot of players that look very similar to him will be selling for alot less than 100k

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 24, 2011, 11:59:11 AM
His price is only so high because he is still 19 Pb. Towards the end of season that price will go down and alot of players that look very similar to him will be selling for alot less than 100k
Yeah, but remember i have a chance to get him now if a want. Also those TWO bowling talents are very very inviting.

cookie311993

Do what you want then PB, not much point posting here for advice

Nails

End of over 5 (3 runs) - The Nailers(38-1) RR 7.60
D. Shikuku 15 (15b) , J. Goldsmith 15 (15b) , D. Munoz 3-0-17-1

Solid start, disappoint over only 3 runs

cookie311993

Nails for someone who doesnt care about their youths you sure do take it serious

Nails

nothing better to do today, might as well sit back and enjoy the win...

I haven't bought a single youth player this year (bought 19yos last year) but I should be 4-3 after today... and I'm considering bolstering my youth squad by adding 1-2 decent youth players... but na probably not...

Promotion is unlikely but possible as the top team is only ~3K higher rated than I am.... and they're on 1 loss already so if I beat them = another loss then they just need to lose to whoever they already lost to this season.

But yeah, I don't really care for youths.

cookie311993

You quite possibly could invest a little bit into your youths to have it at reasonable youth academy just make your youth games more enjoyable

Nails

They are quite enjoyable right now actually

Won 3 of my past 4 and this should be win number 3 in a row which will make it be 4 out of my last 5 matches resulting in wins.

cookie311993

Yeah i have noticed after being u/19 assistant that it would be heaps god to be able to train up u/19 players. So i am currently at Reasonable youth academy and improving++. Hopefully 2 seasons time the youths i recruit will be guns by 19

PowerBug

Missed out on Bright, went for 135k. My YA is on improving++, level satisfactory. It's two weeks behind my SA.

cookie311993

Why are you going so much into your youth academy PB??????

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 24, 2011, 02:00:45 PM
Why are you going so much into your youth academy PB??????
Have the $$$

cookie311993

Then why are you selling all your good youth recruits then???? Kinda defeats the purpose if you are improving your youth academy to only train rubbish players

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 24, 2011, 02:03:25 PM
Then why are you selling all your good youth recruits then???? Kinda defeats the purpose if you are improving your youth academy to only train rubbish players
To get the $$$. I was going to keep the YA on steady, then i got a sellable YA, so i now have $$$ to spend on improving my YA by one more level.

Nails

20.2   W   Klein to Goldsmith : [stumped] Goldsmith wanders down the pitch to do some gardening, not realising the ball is still alive. Gates whips off the bails and Klein turns to the umpire with an almighty shriek! With a nod of the head, the umpire sends Goldsmith packing. He needs to be more alert next time.
J. Goldsmith st R. Gates b. A. Klein 90 (77b 8x4 0x6) SR:116.88

:(

Nice innings Goldy, damn you drinks! If only you got your first ever ton :(