Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I'm lost. What's the topic?

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 23, 2011, 04:00:02 PM
Siddiq isnt worth 150k nails and i dont rate phillips either. Probably not worth 95000

This is a guy who signed up a week ago paying that amount for similar players lol

i.e. trying to offload him for a few extra thousand $

Siddiq should pop soon considering he has 4.6K SR too.

cookie311993

is that how much some fella is paying for players nails? whats his name? The manager i mean

Nails

he only has 4K left :(

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=1796

Most he paid was 111K but I'd talk him up  ;D

cookie311993

most of the players he bought arent even good lol

Nails

That was my point lol

He buy crap players for 100K

I'll sell him Siddiq for 150K

This is the reply he gave me:

"Hi,

I agree he is good for me. Unfortunately, I'm pretty well spent up at the moment - just 4k left!! Having just started the game, I've put some cash into the academies and bought a few players. My No 3 batsman and my wicket/batsman have cost me the most!!

I decided as most of my opposition are bots in the first season, I would buy a few to get ahead of them, then build some cash to buy more later.

Cheers for the thought though!!"

Cyrus

what would you want for him nails i might have a crack at worst i get outbidded and its more money for you

sounds like he has more than 1 team

cookie311993

oh okay then.

Aurelien Aubut. My youth recruit from this week will be playing his first match for the club tonight in a t20 match. The exp should be helpful for him if he is to have a chance of making nats in the future. Given it is atrocious atm i want to try and improve it and he will need more than youth matches.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=1425996

He will play all 3 games this week with me playing a bot team in SOD on friday

Cyrus

off topic but anyway
how many games does a player need b4 the pop on exp?

cookie311993

what was off topic cyrus? this thread is just FTP in general. I am not to sure on that. My player is Reas/Ord 16 year old pull from yesterday. His sturdy talent should help him be able to play more matches and hopefully in the future play for canada

Cyrus

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 23, 2011, 04:23:50 PM
what was off topic cyrus? this thread is just FTP in general. I am not to sure on that. My player is Reas/Ord 16 year old pull from yesterday. His sturdy talent should help him be able to play more matches and hopefully in the future play for canada
off topic as we were talking about something else

cookie311993

Nails

nothing is off topic in this thread

Idk Cyrus I only really want to see him if someone is willing to pay more than he's worth

He's still opening the batting for me, for now.

Cyrus

Nails

I'd probably only sell him over 90K to be honest w/ you as he's still my opening batter and he's going to pop to acc/acc very soon too.