Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

if you have a look at his team nails he is moving to sri lanka next season and is therefore rebuilding

Nails

He's crap though... he wouldn't even make my XI...

cookie311993

yeah he is probably just a filler

Nails

Why would he spend 106K on a filler? Did you look at the player?

Sachdev has called tails correctly and has decided to bat. BNCC will start their innings shortly.

Not a single bat/bowling decision has gone my way this week... I wanted to bat and smash this high rating bot  >:(

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=1420261

If anyone is interested.

8-6 Suited

he isn't that bad a player. Doesn't really need secondary work and is a somewhat okay batsman for 8th. Plus a great talent. shower all XP but a decent academy can turn him into a decent player.

Nails

Worth over 100K though?

Site maintenance just as my game starts

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I wish Ud-Din was good for Pakistan's NAT squad :(

cookie311993

be realistic nails. vijaya gets better ratings than Ud-Din and is only 24. And hes not good enough

cookie311993

is anyone interested in Msipha? I am gonna put him on the market for 75k

Nails

I said "I wish"

Wishing = not realistic, yet being realistic because I know it's a pipe dream...

Your comment achieves nothing cookie.

Link to the Vijaya you're talking about please... I couldn't find a 24yo Pakistani Vijaya using FTP's search.

cookie311993

was i trying to achieve anything nails? No. Ud-Din isnt great. He could have been better if his fielding didnt get trained so high

Nails

Meh the guy who originally had him knew what he was doing...

"The Sjiekke Bennies" were a gun squad and he was a top ranked team... shame his team is now a bot.

A bot in div 1 in SOD and T20 lol.

8-6 Suited

There is nothing wrong with having a spinners fielding high cookie. Nothing wrong with it at all. Please mate, stop talking like you know everything when it comes to NT squads s you have only done youths to date.

cookie311993

the fella could have gotten him to except/except though since he trained good players such as Moser and Dinozzo. Both FF team players now. I havent seen many senior players with outstanding fielding and asking about nat teams of recent they are searching for exceptional. Aktar my seamer RFM http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=280670. I asked the nat manager what to train him and they said his bowling and tech were too low

Nails

Cookie Vijaya can't make it into India's NAT squad because they're guns...

Pakistan are the 11th best NAT side = they're pretty poor when it comes to NAT rankings

Therefore I'd expect a slightly lesser skilled Pakistani player to make it into their squad before Vijaya

And Vijaya's skill set aren't quite as good as Ud-Din's anyway... Ud-Din when in the same form as Vijaya is an except summary player...