Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Leave him at Outstanding and just put him on Strength. It will pop him to Spec which is where his endurance should be as most of mine are.

I have the best fielding ratings I believe Cookie. :P

cookie311993

My bad sorry shaggy ;)

Nails

End of over 25 (1 run) - DazBurg's Greatness(143-0) RR 5.72
S. Ritula 61 (81b) , F. Walsh 78 (72b) , A. Ud-Din 3-0-11-0

Whilst economy is nice and all... I WOULD like a wicket Ud-Din... preferably Walsh if you can make it happen.

cookie311993

not looking good for you nails

cookie311993

anyone wanna bump Vendol Charles price for me?

CrowsFan

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 18, 2011, 02:20:59 PM
anyone wanna bump Vendol Charles price for me?
Not with only 20 minutes to go. Plus I don't have that much money anyway...

Nails

End of over 26 (12 runs) - DazBurg's Greatness(155-0) RR 5.96
F. Walsh 88 (76b) , S. Ritula 63 (83b) , K. Mamta 8-0-62-0

Ouch... Outstanding summary RF only on N (not A) - that hurts...

Pain is lessened thanks to Ud-Din with the very next ball

26.1 W Ud-Din to Ritula : [stumped] Sharp wicketkeeping there! Ud-Din turned the ball a mile after drawing Ritula out of his crease. Sweeney flung his arm out and after taking the ball switched hands and flicked off the bails while still diving to the side. What a stumping!
S. Ritula st J. Sweeney b. A. Ud-Din 63 (84b 1x4 2x6) SR:75.00

Ud-Din my best bowler w/ a stumping from Sweeney, my keeper who just popped to accomplished :)

Rel/Accomplished/Rel    Bat/Keep/Tech @ only 20yo and with ~3.8K spare ratings I'm pretty stoked with him :)

26.3 W Ud-Din to Julian : [catch] Julian looks to drive through the on side and instead spoons the ball back to Ud-Din who accepts it with both hands.
C. Julian c & b. A. Ud-Din 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Ud-Din heard the call and answered :D

cookie311993

I have a youth player for sale CF, not the greatest though

CrowsFan

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 18, 2011, 02:25:46 PM
Even though he has average batting I'm going to have to say no thanks cos of the dreadful tech and fielding. I try and pick up 16 y.o's with at least ord fielding, so I can get them straight up to avg and then focus on primaries for the next few seasons ;)

cookie311993

no worries not expecting much interest for that exact reason

Nails

44 runs off 3 overs out of nowhere for Daz  ::)

37.3 2 Stone to Black : [dropped] Oh dear. Black has sent the ball high into the air. Kreder positions himself under it and... oh no, he's dropped it! Let me tell you, if looks could kill, Stone would be on trial right now...

Stone is suffering the Ud-Din's... That's 2 matches in a row now that he has bowled in... Kreder popped in fielding today too.

Then Stone bowled a wide then this was the next ball

37.4 4 Stone to Black : [misfield] Oh dear... that's gone straight through Bubb's legs and out to the boundary. The crowd will be on his back all day now.

My world is falling to pieces in one over!

cookie311993

ur match isnt pretty nails

Nails

Tell me about it :(

43.3 W Ud-Din to Black : [catch] Looping flight from Ud-Din, but Black reads it early, dances down the track to get to the pitch. His attempt to slam it straight back over the bowler's head only results in a simple catch for long on.
L. Black c S. Siddiq b. A. Ud-Din 66 (60b 7x4 0x6) SR:110.00

Would have been nice if we got him on 48 when he was dropped... Match is out of reach now and probably has been for a while...

cookie311993

you might score the runs though nails you never know

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 18, 2011, 02:28:02 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on August 18, 2011, 02:25:46 PM
Even though he has average batting I'm going to have to say no thanks cos of the dreadful tech and fielding. I try and pick up 16 y.o's with at least ord fielding, so I can get them straight up to avg and then focus on primaries for the next few seasons ;)
That's what I do. Just stay away from this guy though CF

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=787198