Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on August 17, 2011, 06:43:08 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 17, 2011, 06:41:31 PM
41.5 . Maxwell to Gallagher : [dropped] Gallagher drives in the air, straight at cover point. D. Davidson gets both hands to it but the ball doesn't stick, he has a second attempt at grabbing it before it hits the deck but fails miserably. He can't look Maxwell in the eye.

Make them pay like you did Canada when they dropped you for Zip :-X.

End of over 42 (9 runs) - Ireland U19(206-2) RR 4.90
P. Fitzpatrick 65 (101b) , R. Gallagher 85 (86b) , C. Maxwell 6-0-32-0

Do players get more exp or anything when captain of a NAT Side?

Gallagher is rel capt ave exp... and Hughes (the captain of Ireland) is also rel/ave... Therefore if you get an exp pop soon you might have the captain of the u19 Ireland side playing for you HP...
Haha, they do get Experience from playing NATs but not sure about captaincy. If so, it takes quite some time for Captaincy to pop. Gallagher is the Captain of my Youths but is playing for Ireland so need a replacement tonight.

That is the 150 partnership (151 runs, 163b, 12x4, 3x6) SR:92.64

What a partnership :o.

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on August 17, 2011, 06:43:08 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on August 17, 2011, 06:41:31 PM
41.5 . Maxwell to Gallagher : [dropped] Gallagher drives in the air, straight at cover point. D. Davidson gets both hands to it but the ball doesn't stick, he has a second attempt at grabbing it before it hits the deck but fails miserably. He can't look Maxwell in the eye.

Make them pay like you did Canada when they dropped you for Zip :-X .

End of over 42 (9 runs) - Ireland U19(206-2) RR 4.90
P. Fitzpatrick 65 (101b) , R. Gallagher 85 (86b) , C. Maxwell 6-0-32-0

Do players get more exp or anything when captain of a NAT Side?

Gallagher is rel capt ave exp... and Hughes (the captain of Ireland) is also rel/ave... Therefore if you get an exp pop soon you might have the captain of the u19 Ireland side playing for you HP...
No but their captaincy skill rises more quickly (as with exp while in the squad)
Quote from: Maca24 on August 17, 2011, 06:45:06 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 17, 2011, 06:41:38 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on August 17, 2011, 06:30:23 PM
Sid are you going back to oldies?
Nope...lol. Just I needed to pick up a few because otherwise I was a good chance of demoting in SOD and if that happened my academy would be lost and my players would suffer. They will only play in crunch games though. Of course there are still guys like Sodumo (still can't find a suitable replacement), Shagmeister, Junior and Currie who are 24 (or 25 for Sodumo) but I have had most of them for some time now. Junior since he was 21 (like 3 days before his birthday) Shagmeister shortly after...Then Currie early last season.
ah ok  8) My team will be all 21-22yr olds besides Lesnar and McKintosh.
Yeah I'd like to have mine 20-22 year olds besides Junior and Shagmeister. Strongly considered selling Currie though. If anyone is interested...

Maca24

Yea our teams will be virtually the same in age then.
I would never sell Lesnar or McKintosh. They will be guns.
Link to Currie?

Justin Bieber

End of over 45 (8 runs) - Ireland U19(236-2) RR 5.24
R. Gallagher 97 (94b) , P. Fitzpatrick 83 (111b) , R. Hughes 8-0-52-0

Going strongly :D. Scoring large first on a Crumbling and now a Dry....

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 17, 2011, 06:50:44 PM
End of over 45 (8 runs) - Ireland U19(236-2) RR 5.24
R. Gallagher 97 (94b) , P. Fitzpatrick 83 (111b) , R. Hughes 8-0-52-0

Going strongly :D. Scoring large first on a Crumbling and now a Dry....
nice :o

AFEV

Quote from: Maca24 on August 17, 2011, 06:49:17 PM
Yea our teams will be virtually the same in age then.
I would never sell Lesnar or McKintosh. They will be guns.
Link to Currie?
Drew Currie has been a servicable player but I think by this time next season I'll have (or very close to) a deluxe academy. I just feel I can raise more even players. Hemraj Turner hasn't been getting a game either with the Sweets/Bartowski combo, so I'd be happy to send him off to a good home as well :)

8-6 Suited

That is 100 runs for Gallagher (100 runs, 96b, 9x4, 1x6) SR:104.17

Raise that bat son!

Justin Bieber

Yay :D :D. 2 Balls later and his partner in crime Fitzpatrick did the exact same 8).

46.4 W R. Hughes to Fitzpatrick : Fitzpatrick was drawn into a poor shot by an excellent piece of bowling by R. Hughes. A simple catch for Wright and Fitzpatrick's innings comes to an end.
P. Fitzpatrick c G. Wright b. R. Hughes 102 (118b 7x4 3x6) SR:86.44

The damage was already done though :-*.

8-6 Suited

A 190 run partnership. What a beast effort by the lads.

Justin Bieber

Indeed it was :o. Shame they couldn't make it the double century partnership but doubt the Irish managers will complain about that!

Nails

Gally needs to stop hitting singles and 3s....

Denying himself the strike sooo often. Could have scored 150 instead of whatever he ends up on.

roo boys!

Gallagher :o Go HP! :D

PowerBug

Unfortunately Baloyi doesn't bowl until over 17. On next is my gun, really this guy is a gun: http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=746090

Nails

49.5   .   Maxwell to Gallagher : [dropped] Gallagher drives upishly into the covers. D. Davidson dives forward, but spills the ball when his elbows hit the deck. A nice change of pace from Maxwell, but Gallagher survives

Dropped TWICE :)

Unless he gets out on the last ball this will give him a huge average boost making him look like a beast!