From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

Takes ages to get to the FTP Board  >:(

pyronerd

Quote from: Maca24 on August 16, 2011, 10:37:23 PM
i know this is ridiculous, I never know whether there is a new post or not, or where the new post is >:(

AFEV

About time that FTP got its own child board. Now we can actually have a conversation about RL cricket without it falling off the front page after a few hours ::) :P (I only have 10 topics per page)

Cicjose

Canty to Thumper : [dropped] On leg stump and the batsman gets just enough on that to evade the keeper's gloves. A bit more awareness from Young and he might have taken a catch there.

OMG my team is not doing as well as i hoped....

roo boys!

I'm looking for a gun fast bowler to replace Stevenson. I mean, he can stay with ease but probably my weak point so if I want to be constantly improving then he would have to go

Cicjose

yeah well im looking for one too.....   :P

hoping RB doesn't find the one i've got lined up :-X

Maca24

Options are thin RB. Havent noticed many paceman on the market of late.

Cicjose

7.6   W   Canty to French : Missing off, missing leg, hitting middle halfway up.
D. French lbw b. E. Canty 33 (21b 2x4 0x6) SR:157.14

my chance at 200 just went up in smoke i think..............

bomberboy0618

I have 2 fastys but will take a hefty fee to get one. Have a look.

roo boys!

Quote from: Maca24 on August 16, 2011, 10:53:42 PM
Options are thin RB. Havent noticed many paceman on the market of late.
Yup, a search of the TM revealed absolutely nothing that suits me.

Don't worry Cic, don't think I'll be stealing any players from you, you're safe ;)

looking now at your squad BB.

roo boys!

I only see one BB, Harding :-\

I know people have asked for him before...what kind of price would you accept? 350k?

PowerBug

Quote from: pyronerd on August 16, 2011, 10:38:19 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on August 16, 2011, 10:37:23 PM
i know this is ridiculous, I never know whether there is a new post or not, or where the new post is >:(
Good to see. For those not happy it might be my fault as i posted on two RL cricket threads in about 1 minute.

CrowsFan

Won by 8 wickets tonight against Miami Heat :)
Bowled first on a flat wicket and kept them down to 159 runs and picked up 4 wickets. Meaning I had to score 8 runs an over to win. Managed to chase it down with 2 balls to spare losing only 2 wickets.

Man of the Match
3. Atul Suriyaprakash - 3 for 32 from 4 overs. Great effort for a spinner on a flat deck in humid conditions
2. Magic Johnson - 2 for 34 from 4 overs. Only one of his bowlers to get wickets...
1. Nathan McEvoy - 61 not out from 52 balls

Match Ratings
Miami Heat    The Matchbox Matadors
Batting - Top Order:    9,982    8,923
Batting - Middle Order:    7,243    7,114
Batting - Tail:    5,494    4,571
Bowling - Seam:    9,452 (8)    8,645 (6)
Bowling - Spin:    11,407 (2)    10,989 (4)
Fielding/Keeping:    9,638    8,784
Overall:    163,505    152,124

Out rated in every aspect but picked up the win. My superior tactics take me to 6 and 0 in my T20 league. Thought I was going to be relegated at the start of the season but I guess not now :)

Cicjose

14.5   W   Duffy to Thumper : A little movement from the pitch and middle stump goes cartwheeling. Thumper just can't believe it!
T. Thumper b. D. Duffy 73 (44b 6x4 1x6) SR:165.91

that was the last thing i needed

valkorum

Guys/Gals

This is a forum about fantasy footy.  I say be thankful that m0nty has made FTP a child board.  Big woop that it takes 2 clicks to get here - we all know that there are going to be new posts