Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Nails

3.1   1   Maddox to Paulsen : [dropped] Edged down the leg side and Sweeney is unable to gather it cleanly.

Could have had them @ 4/5  >:(

cookie311993

Pb why would nails spend money on a youth player?

Nails

5.6   .   Pasuma to Melville : [dropped] Bubb has dropped a dolly at cover! Even my mother would have caught that!

Bubb has reas fielding too

They should be 5 down for 14... not this 3 down crap.

cookie311993

your team is still fielding poorly nails. you must have no luck

Nails

Tell me about it...

9.4   .   Texel to Thornton : [dropped] A short ball from Texel, and Thornton launched into a pull shot that burst through the hands of Harris at short midwicket and ended up crashing into his cap. It looks like Harris has injured his head as well as his pride.

Reas fielding is an acceptable level but it's my reas fielders dropping catches  ::)

9.5   W   Texel to Thornton : Angling into Thornton before cutting away, Thornton fails to move his feet and, wrongly trying to work it to leg, gets an audible outside edge and off he goes.
T. Thornton c J. Sweeney b. T. Texel 3 (7b 0x4 0x6) SR:42.86

Got him next ball anyway :)

Are dismissals that don't have [caught] in them ones that don't require a skill check?

cookie311993

yeah not sure what is the problem then. Sounds rather confusing to me

Bazinga

Quote from: Nails on August 16, 2011, 01:31:13 PM
Tell me about it...

Reas fielding is an acceptable level but it's my reas fielders dropping catches  ::)

Well maybe the game is trying to tell you that reasonable fielding isn't accpetable. The minimum fielding in my senior team is capable and my players still make misfields and drop quite a few catches.

Nails

I'm in the bottom division of Bangladesh though Baz and only against bots in T20... :o and I outrate my opponents in fielding for now... reas will do me...

11.3   .   Texel to Southam : [dropped] Easy chance, but Bubb spilt it. Southam is riding his luck, much like Scotland did in the season seven U19 World Cup.

Nice work Bubb  ::) another one  ::)

That costs Texel a 5 wicket match

cookie311993

Next season requires higher fielding skill as the Mod's and Ash are implementing a new thing for fielding. Best to get your players fielding better. i cant talk though my team cant field that good.

Nails

End of over 13 (maiden) - South Australia(32-10) RR 2.46
K. Williams 2 (7b) , B. Maddox 2.1-1-1-2

I would have liked to bat first... would have had a distraction for more than 55 minutes... lol

Bazinga

Nails if you are playing bots then now is the perfect time to build up your fielding for next season when you play better opponents. All these dropped chances will have a greater effect on your performances in the next few seasons when you are playing more competitive opponents.

Nails

Yeah bots in T20...

but I have one tough match in SOD that I need to win...

He's rated similar to me with a bit more fatigue to me... so I need to win that...

I do have ~80% of my squad on fielding training already though... hoping for a few fielding pops this week, along with a keeping/tech double pop for Sweeney.

cookie311993

You should get that total rather quickly nails

Nails

0.4   W   Paulsen to Siddiq : [catch] A loose delivery from Paulsen pitched wide outside the off stump. Siddiq leans back and cuts hard, ending up with a feather touch and Melville holds on well to a fairly hard chance.
S. Siddiq c A. Melville b. R. Paulsen 1 (3b 0x4 0x6) SR:33.33

That's going to hurt Siddiq's T20 average... he was averaging 70... and I think I found a guy who might buy him based on averages lol...

He forked out 200K for some rel/acc player... Siddiq should be Acc/Acc after this week's training...