CrowsFan

Well then listen to cic

Luigi197

DazBurg

Quote from: Maca24 on August 15, 2011, 10:37:35 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on August 15, 2011, 10:30:26 PM
makes me wonder if i should sell julian now

was going to at EOS cuz he turns 30
but maybe i'd get a bigger bite if i did it now?
whatcha think guys

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=63943
He would sell for atleast 250k-300k.
you reckon i could get that much?

makes me think it sounds good to me
one bad thing though is he is my captain since he has outstanding captaincy
and my first drop
but oh well money talks as they say..lol

Luigi197

roo boys!

Quote from: Maca24 on August 15, 2011, 10:24:22 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 15, 2011, 10:21:33 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on August 15, 2011, 10:20:25 PM
Sid, why have you listed Otieno? I love the kid  :P
Wow you saw that within like 5 minutes of me listing him :o
Taking the same route a few others have and figure if I can sell a couple of guys for 300k it will benefit me in the long term.
Just coincidence I think. I have a 21-25 players save searched so I see all the players that suit me  8)
I would put a bid on if it was 200k.
@RB - Now that your rich, can you put Etwaroo up?  :P
You're a cheeky one, aren't ya? ;) He'll be up by the end of the week I reckon Maca :)

Maca24

Quote from: roo boys! on August 15, 2011, 10:55:06 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on August 15, 2011, 10:24:22 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 15, 2011, 10:21:33 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on August 15, 2011, 10:20:25 PM
Sid, why have you listed Otieno? I love the kid  :P
Wow you saw that within like 5 minutes of me listing him :o
Taking the same route a few others have and figure if I can sell a couple of guys for 300k it will benefit me in the long term.
Just coincidence I think. I have a 21-25 players save searched so I see all the players that suit me  8)
I would put a bid on if it was 200k.
@RB - Now that your rich, can you put Etwaroo up?  :P
You're a cheeky one, aren't ya? ;) He'll be up by the end of the week I reckon Maca :)
yay! haha  :P now to convince Sid to sell Shamim for 220k  ;D

chrisuzz

With what you guys are saying about selling players now.

Should i sell one of these guys
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=384218
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=428284

Scott is way over due for a tech pop, and maybe even due for a batting pop and has actually though not great skills been one of the best for me this season, would only sell after a tech pop.
Or
Uthappa who is deffinatly due for a batting pop.

Justin Bieber

Paul George - My second Prodigy Signing recently. This time a Ord/Ave FM with his only big drawback being atrocious experience (Dreadful Power is also bad but don't mind it).

I'd tend to keep Murray due to his experience on Uthappa. If he's close to Exp Tech then only means he's a better option at this time than Uth. But the deciding factor for me is that experience gap which will take 2-3 seasons to get Uth up to Reasonable, in which time Murray can get it higher.

chrisuzz

How much do you reckon i could get for Uthappa if he were exp/accom?

Not a bad player there HP, hope he can develop into a gun for ya :)

Bazinga

Quote from: chrisuzz on August 16, 2011, 12:37:47 AM
How much do you reckon i could get for Uthappa if he were exp/accom?

Not a bad player there HP, hope he can develop into a gun for ya :)

It's hard to say with the current market, but IMO his experience will keep his price low - maybe $50k max. I would look to sell him anyway, and try to replace him with someone with much better experience.

cookie311993

The market is hard to value atm. As i noticed with my study academy investments are starting to drop(mainly seniors atm), but youths have started to drop as well. Next week we should see the senior academy cheaper than it was this week and continue to get cheaper for the rest of the season making improving++ very easy and theoretically cheap. Youth academy however we will need to wait most likely a fortnight before they drop back to normal value.

The market should be taking a similar change to that of the academies and we should expect to see some good players on the market start to sell cheaper towards the end of this week pushing into next week. This study is proving alot of teams are running out of money after pumping their prizemoney and extra sponsorship into academies and the market that a majority of these managers are now broke.

Bazinga

cookie - what numbers do you have for your academy comparisons from last week to this week, because my numbers say that the YA weekly average investment is still rising.

cookie311993

yeah they are both rising but they both took a big hit. The increase in seniors from week 4 - week 5 was $4252, from week 5 - week 6 was $68. Still rising but has taken a significant dip in increase.

The increase in youths from week 4 - week 5 was $6860, from week 5 - week 6 was $2331. Yeah it is still rising but as you can see both have hit a steady drop in the amount they are increasing

Bazinga

Is this for the 'Average Investment Last Week' amount?? I have completely different numbers. What are your numbers for, I don't understand.

cookie311993

on the academy page you know how there is each level and what i required to maintain it. i use that to take notice of the change in weekly investment for eg superior