CrowsFan

Q you could keep Hemming for another 5 seasons at least if he is only 25

Justin Bieber

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 15, 2011, 05:06:41 PM
Screw you!
:P
He can hit 100 as long as we win.
Haha ;D.

Unlucky Q :(. I've had some players for 4-5 seasons and plan to keep them for another couple. Not the flashest players but I've grown attached and can't bring to let them go (Had to let go of one last season in Fredrick Goss :'().

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on August 15, 2011, 05:04:57 PM
I want a Gun 22/23 y.o  :P Batsmen or Bowler though not Keeper as I have Mordt...

I'll probably have to sell Hemming in 1-3 Seasons as he now is 25  :-\ And he's one of the best players I've ever had  :'(
Keep them until they are 30. Trust me, having oldies helps immensely. Plus if he means that much, what harm is there in keeping him?

Master Q

Because once they turn 30 you are stuck with them IMO, but there have been some cases when that doesn't happen. We'll see of it pans out  :)

I've only ever had 2 guys of 28 - Butcher (Sold at 29) and Reid (Stuck with him, now 34  :P Will keep him till he's 50  ;D )

CrowsFan

14.4   .   Cannon to Gallagher : [dropped] Gallagher hits a leading edge and there is confusion on the field as Stewart and Cannon both shout "MINE". The players collide and the ball spills from Stewart's hands, with Gallagher looking on with amusement.

Second ball faced by Gallagher! Maybe he will go on to punish them now...

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Master Q on August 15, 2011, 05:13:35 PM
Because once they turn 30 you are stuck with them IMO, but there have been some cases when that doesn't happen. We'll see of it pans out  :)

I've only ever had 2 guys of 28 - Butcher (Sold at 29) and Reid (Stuck with him, now 34  :P Will keep him till he's 50  ;D )

I sell mine at 30-31 all the time Q and I do pretty fine.

Justin Bieber

He always likes playing on the edge :P. Got to say wouldn't have been an ideal way to start his U19 career!

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 15, 2011, 05:20:58 PM
Quote from: Master Q on August 15, 2011, 05:13:35 PM

I sell mine at 30-31 all the time Q and I do pretty fine.
Oh ok. Do you think Reid will sell at 50  ;D

Seriously though, I don't need Oldies at the moment as I'm only in Div 5. I should promote in all my leagues easily, although fatigue hurt me in my SOD league - Now I'm Tied 1st, but 3rd on Run Rate  :-\

roo boys!

BB, I've got a Spec/Spec batsman for sale!

300k ;D

cookie311993

BB i have a spec/spec batter currently for sale at 1k

bomberboy0618

cookie311993

he will go for heaps imo BB

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

would be close to 1 miillion i would have thought