Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Is leg/leg even possible?

If you have top SA, YA with a reas/reas 16yo with Prodigy talent would it be possible? or gifted talent?

Man imagine if you had a leg/leg player.

cookie311993

stuff that the wage would be way to much to maintain. the wage would be over 30k i would be guessing

AFEV

Possible but nobody would be dumb enough to do it. As skills get higher the effect on performance lessens with each pop so going to leg/leg would be a huge waste.
So why pay that much more for a guy who may or may not outperform the spec/spec or excep/excep guys who have secondaries...Nobody would.

cookie311993

i found a team where majority of his players are 20k wage yet he cant manage his fatigue and keeps doing shower. I advised him to sell up otherwise he was just wasting the players

cookie311993

The academy study i have been conducting is showing that the investment into academies is dropping and players are starting to run out of money.

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 15, 2011, 04:05:50 PM
The academy study i have been conducting is showing that the investment into academies is dropping and players are starting to run out of money.

yeah like me i'm running out :(

cookie311993

I still have enough I was planning on it dropping.  I am predicting that in 2 or 3 weeks academy prices will be lowest so far for the season

DazBurg

yeah i might need to drop SA down to just improving for a few weks

155k a week on academies is starting to take it's toll

cookie311993

bomberboy0618

I need a spec/spec batter DESPERATELY.

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 15, 2011, 04:47:54 PM
That is heaps daz

yeah i know

but thats why my SA is lavish and had it on improving+ so was hoping for a pop to luxurious by first couple of week next season but that may not happen now

and YA should pop to excellent tonight i've had that on improving++

thats why it costs so much but by my calculations

if i kept going at this rate by say the 1st or 2nd week of next season i'd have a luxurious SA and a lavish YA

but like i said may have to drop the SA down so might take till half way through next season to reach luxurious

but i'd still be happy with that

DazBurg

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 15, 2011, 04:51:15 PM
I need a spec/spec batter DESPERATELY.

can't really help you there i only have 1 and his 29 so at EOS he will be gone
too bad for me considering his outstanding captaincy makes him my captain :(

cookie311993

I have one for sale atm

Justin Bieber

After 5 friendlies for the Ireland U19 side, Gallagher is representing them in their first game on tour.

Sadly it's against Canada and hopefully he smashes them coming in at 4 :P. Sorry BB ;).

Master Q

I want a Gun 22/23 y.o  :P Batsmen or Bowler though not Keeper as I have Mordt...

I'll probably have to sell Hemming in 1-3 Seasons as he now is 25  :-\ And he's one of the best players I've ever had  :'(