Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

I'll probably just go general... and I pull from wherever random.org tells me...

When you go to recruit a youth 18 countries to choose from, top of the list is 1, bottom of the list is 18, I generate a number between 1 and 18 on random.org and pull from whichever country's number comes up.

cookie311993

you are better off pulling from one of the bottom nations in player pool size.
1. england
2. India
3. Australia
4. NZ
5. Pakistan
6. South Africa
7. Ireland
8. West Indies
9. Bangladesh
10. Scotland
11. Sri Lanka
12. Canada
13. Usa
14. Netherlands
15. Zimbabwe
16. Bermuda
17. Kenya
18. UAE

Pull from a country ranked 9 or lower on my list nails. This is based on player pool and therefore more chance of playing nats and likely to sell for more

Nails

Too late, just pulled from WI and I got a spud...

Poor/Ord LHB 17yo....

Opener talent makes him nearly better than my other batters though lol. Therefore I might keep him...

cookie311993

you dont seem to have much luck with your youth pulls nails. I am guessing it might be the meagre youth academy and no luck constantly pulling specific. After Cf mentioned the specific i re-read through the rules and learnt a bit from it and specific is more likely to give you a spud but if it gives you a good player then they deliver big time

Cyrus

Result:   Clyde Cougars won by 16 runs
Toss:   Clyde Cougars won the toss and elected to bat.
Man of the match:   Samuel Sandher (3 points), Mohammad Ismail (2), Khalid Muqeem (1)

Match Ratings
     Clyde Cougars    Pedonkadonk
Batting - Top Order:    7,291    6,719
Batting - Middle Order:    6,269    7,154
Batting - Tail:    3,931    3,764
Bowling - Seam:    7,078 (6)    7,200 (4)
Bowling - Spin:    7,951 (4)    7,331 (6)
Fielding/Keeping:    5,295    5,897
Overall:    119,052    120,869

cookie311993

cant wait for my match against Hilly on Thursday. Firmly have revenge on my mind after my disappointing performance last time against him and have brought in new purchase Akhlaq Hussain to add some much needed batting strength. Now i just need to add some more strength to my bowling lineup and big ratings are possible

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 15, 2011, 01:55:00 PM
cant wait for my match against Hilly on Thursday. Firmly have revenge on my mind after my disappointing performance last time against him and have brought in new purchase Akhlaq Hussain to add some much needed batting strength. Now i just need to add some more strength to my bowling lineup and big ratings are possible
I think you'll need him  - I took a look at your team and I noticed you aren't doing so well in your leagues  :-\

cookie311993

yeah stupid fatigue. Forget to set orders against DK in the PC and suffered big time. I was planning on resting majority of my team to be ready for me leagues. In my leagues though i can beat everyone in them which is not anything easy

cookie311993

I am seeking some advice. I was wondering about my players. Should i stop at spec/spec and then train power and endurance. I understand that training to exceptional takes roughly 20 weeks or so and the wage will get high. Thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated

8-6 Suited

cookie311993

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=74726
he is now for sale. His power and fitnes recently popped and he is only just better than my 26 year olds and Cook the gun. well my squad is entirely spec/spec or better except for cook(22), Burton Ar(24), vijaya(spec/out), and Msipha(21 AR), looking for a Fm bowler spec/spec to replace Msipha in lineup and my young keeper is abit behind atm but only 20. Wish i didnt sell Johnston

AFEV

cookie311993

so i am guessing the advice is stop at spec/spec and then train secondaries.

Nails

I prefer leg/leg to be honest.

cookie311993

you have none of those though nails so you cant really prefer it and i dont think anyone on ftp has gotten to that level