Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

roo boys!

Well, tried naming Teakles "Andrew-centreclearance Swallow" :P Gonna get rejected but worth a try.

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on August 15, 2011, 08:42:04 AM
Well, tried naming Teakles "Andrew-centreclearance Swallow" :P Gonna get rejected but worth a try.
LMAO ;D

roo boys!

Cookie Monster

make him Ryan Bastinac :)

Master Q

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=515265

I bought this guy last night. He's ok. I just needed a AR for the moment so I can sell my current one who is 27.

Obviously, he's a Batting AR (which I need to fix) so I'm thinking of putting him on Bowling Tech to close the gaps. But the previous owner had him on Strength  ???

cookie311993

omg Q why did you purchase him for? poor fielding and exp and bad primaries. Should have waited

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 15, 2011, 11:43:09 AM
omg Q why did you purchase him for? poor fielding and exp and bad primaries. Should have waited
I don't mind. I'll be selling him next season anyway...

cookie311993

i doubt he will make you much unless you can get some exp and fielding and primary improvement

CrowsFan

If anyone has a spare 850k lying around this AR isn't bad ;)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=280445

cookie311993

He is almost the same as my player burton. Burton is closer to spec though and the first player has better fielding and endurance but weaker batting and experience, and i got Burton for 220k. Shows how much of a steal he was

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 15, 2011, 12:00:34 PM
i doubt he will make you much unless you can get some exp and fielding and primary improvement
Well he should pop seeing as he's not on rest  :P

Anyway, should I train him in Bowling Tech?

cookie311993

some decent improvement for each i am referring to. Fielding training first to ordinary maybe average and you should expect tech to pop as well during that time

Nails

Profited $2,700 after wages.... ohhhh yeah  8)

cookie311993

where are you pulling from today nails? my advice would be pull specific. Been plenty success with specific pulls lately.