From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 10, 2011, 06:39:33 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 10, 2011, 06:37:53 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 10, 2011, 06:34:49 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 10, 2011, 06:32:39 PM
Yeah he isn't the greatest. It'll be difficult but i reckon that i'll be able to sell him at 20 if needed at reli/reli with maybe reas-cap bowling.
It takes roughly 10 weeks for a primary pop so that is nowhere near possibly sorry PB

He's 2 levels from reas bowling... and will still be 20 in 20 weeks :P Therefore it's possible :P

Helps that he has 4K spare ratings... I wouldn't mind him just to play him as a batter (what he should be)
Not when he want's to to get his batting to reliable too nails ::)

My mistake.

@ PB - the one with the star is far better, not many skills wasted in bowling/keeping, better fielding, far better technique (highly important) and a better talent (imo)

cookie311993

They will go for a bit.  Don't be stupid

Doogie

PowerBug

Nails, stop disagreeing with me. Just admit that i'm right this time, stop argueing my point. The only major difference between the two players is that star. That star is worth $170000. Doogie is currently on a bargain.

Anyway, like i said earlier, all this money is going to the same guy. along with 6 others that end within 2 minutes of each other. For those with Pav Membership, search Indians and less than 24 hours.

cookie311993

Nails is right. Don't post if you won't listen.  Why buy youth players or go for them in shower leagues. Just stupid

PowerBug

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
W
Lewis to Crosthwaite : The only thing that was missing was the bat. As plumb as they get!
E. Crosthwaite lbw b. G. Lewis 12 (21b 0x4 0x6) SR:57.14

I needed at least 50 from my openers to give me a real chance.

PowerBug

Thanks Southam, great debut.

W
Lewis to Southam : [runout] Southam inside-edged the ball onto his pads and it bounced away towards King at square leg. Fett set off for the run immediately, but Southam wasn't interested. King had ample time to aim and throw down the stumps. Southam's slight hesitation cost him his wicket.
W. Southam run out (W. King) 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 07:01:44 PM
Nails is right. Don't post if you won't listen.  Why buy youth players or go for them in shower leagues. Just stupid
Did Nails say that?

cookie311993

With what he was saying before.  I said that.  Don't waste money

Doogie

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 07:01:44 PM

All i said was how much do you think he will go for ??

If he stays cheap i'll grab him but highly doubt it..

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 07:07:02 PM
With what he was saying before.  I said that.  Don't waste money
I'm not buying him, but i was interested. Doogie, keep going until 50-60k tops.

cookie311993

If he stays under 25k. Then yeah but over that is a waste for getting youth players at your stages and leagues

PowerBug

BTW, my game has turned into a boring game.
2/40 off 9.4

CrowsFan

PB can I just ask why have you decided that the red star adds $170k to the price? Do you have any evidence of that, cos it seems to me that you are just making that up ::)

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 10, 2011, 07:12:40 PM
PB can I just ask why have you decided that the red star adds $170k to the price? Do you have any evidence of that, cos it seems to me that you are just making that up ::)
In this case it does. The attributes of both players are roughly the same, slightly in favour of the nat player. They're both from the same team, but the nat player is a nat player. That red star has added significant value to his selling price.