Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 02:11:16 PM
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=366141 this player is making some money for his manager

Yeah well Seam Spec and Gifted Tech are VERY valuable talents for him to have... could get him to excep/excep ? :o

I know BB would do it for membership  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Feel free to have a crack CF/HP :)

cookie311993

i have a player with similar skills in almost everything with higher wage. but then again a bat is worth more than a Rm

cookie311993

nice pb should help you out heaps. now you should start to cut down on some players. Youths in particular. You want to keep it to 15 max atm for you.

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 02:24:35 PM
nice pb should help you out heaps. now you should start to cut down on some players. Youths in particular. You want to keep it to 15 max atm for you.
Yeah, just if i got him on Monday, might have been competitive against jl.

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=456178 - possible replacement for Livingston. + he's LF.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=621275 - A youth that could see 4 of my current youths out the door.

Nails

That is 100 runs for Shikuku (102 runs, 92b, 6x4, 3x6) SR:110.87
28.4   4   Jadeja to Shikuku : Shikuku clips it through the leg side, then just stands and admires the shot. Or maybe it's the hot brunette in the front row that he has his eye on...

Maybe I shouldn't be selling him :o

If he goes for more than 15K I'll let him go... but if it looks like he'll go for less then I'll put a 25K bid on myself.

EDIT: I talked him up and the very first ball I see when I get back after typing it

29.2   W   Shewag to Shikuku : Gone!! Shikuku flashes hard at a rising ball outside off stump, only to get a top edge that sails high down to third man, where it is pouched comfortably by Bashir.
D. Shikuku c I. Bashir b. B. Shewag 111 (96b 6x4 4x6) SR:115.62

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

valkorum

Quote from: Doogie on August 10, 2011, 01:06:56 PM
They way I've found best to manage my team is to have an extra seamer, spin bowler/all rounder and 2 batsman. Works well for me with resting players and using in different game formats/pitch types without paying extra wages when they're hardly ever used

I only have 12 members in my senior squad and I am fine, except at beginning of season during PC run.  I use 1 or 2 youths throughout the season to cover for bad fatigue (energetic/passable is bad fatigue for me)

cookie311993

both look pretty good pb. keep livingston and get rid of Vadher or a spinner if you get him

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 02:58:13 PM
both look pretty good pb. keep livingston and get rid of Vadher or a spinner if you get him

No.

That LF is terrible... Dreadful exp at 22... Surely he can't be good Cookie?

He's only reas summary in capable form! Yes his prims are good but that EXP is a killer

Don't get him PB!

Nails

End of over 40 (11 runs) - The Nailers(331-6) RR 8.28

Solid effort by the youth boys.

Special mentions go to:

Shikuku for a solid 111
Howe for 56 off 29 balls
and P. May for a VERY solid 47* off 22 deliveries

cookie311993

shower didnt look at the exp only look at his skills in relation to PBs team. my bad. well spotted nails

cookie311993

have 93k in the bank with a big SOD match on friday where i could possibly fill my 12k stadium. Also have two players for sale a 29 year old seamer and a 19 year old batter. Hopefully the 29 year old doesnt sell as i have had a change of heart and would like to keep it, yet if he is sold i can stockpile some good money

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 03:13:28 PM
shower didnt look at the exp only look at his skills in relation to PBs team. my bad. well spotted nails

*puffs out chest with pride*

I keep reading about 5 week SA pops... is it 5 weeks for a SA pop no matter what level if it's at improving++

Or does it take different amounts of time for each level? :s