Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 01:28:29 PM
looking at it atm and one thing is causing me a headache. you bought too many strike bowlers and not enough economy bowlers

That's why I bought Harris 1-2 days ago :)

Stone, Ud-Din and Harris are 3 economy bowlers that could/might regularly get games for me :o

cookie311993

Yeah not sure whether to bowl stone though. Harris is a good buy like the look of him.

Cicjose

my entire first 11 is now on rest training :'(

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 01:32:21 PM
Yeah not sure whether to bowl stone though. Harris is a good buy like the look of him.

Na stone is a gun, I bring him on 4th/5th spell and he always bowls superbly!

Last match he player his last 23 of his last 24 balls were dot balls, with the only non-dot ball delivery being the match winning wicket :)

cookie311993

but also 32 years old. He will fatigue in SOD matches against good opponents. I have 4 of your bowlers sorted just deciding last one. Fact you have so many F or Fm bowlers makes it hard. When you plan on getting rid of Mamta?

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 01:37:36 PM
but also 32 years old. He will fatigue in SOD matches against good opponents. I have 4 of your bowlers sorted just deciding last one. Fact you have so many F or Fm bowlers makes it hard. When you plan on getting rid of Mamta?

When Mamta plops a few times... He's a gun for now :) Spec summary gun in cap form.

Stone doesn't really fatigue cause he's a beast :) ... even if he does he still performs well. Here is the scorecard of our toughest match for the season:

See how well Stone performs? It helps that he WILL be going into the match with RESTED fatigue :)

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=1420224

cookie311993

All-rounders  on ftp dont normally open.

Nails

That is 50 runs for Shikuku (53 runs, 49b 2x4 3x6) SR:108.16
13.4   6   Ghambir to Shikuku : Ghambir bowls a lollipop and Shikuku rocks back and gives it the full treatment. Six runs!

Congrats Shikuku, you're the pull that just keeps on giving. With a low score of 32* in T20 and a 46 in your previous youth match you are a gun!

Hope I get lots of $$$$ for yo prodigy ass when you sell
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=776371

if you don't go for more than 15K I'll just buy you back myself  ::)

@Cookie - he has the opener talent and I just put him on A so he can score some quick runs (preferable) and get out...

Bowling AND Batting Stone really helps because over 50% of my games are crumbling pitches (all my home games + the occasional opponent's game), therefore it enables me to get an EXTRA batsman on a bowler's wicket. Therefore even if he gets out cheaply it's still a win

cookie311993

think about exp though nails. who needs it more a 32 year old or a 20 year old. Its best to play two spinners on a spinner pitch i feel. Its only 50 overs or 20 so spin wont be to great

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 01:48:57 PM
think about exp though nails. who needs it more a 32 year old or a 20 year old. Its best to play two spinners on a spinner pitch i feel. Its only 50 overs or 20 so spin wont be to great

Alright thanks Cookie :) what do you think if I hold a competition ?

I like how it looks :) only thing I disagree with is Texel (ord summary bat) batting at 11 yet Ud-Din poor summary bat at 8?

+ Texel has BH....

Would a competition of everyone post their best line up for my squad and I buy the lineup I like the most 1-3 months FTP membership be a good idea?  :o

Justin Bieber

I'd do it for free Nails :P.

Nails

cookie311993

yeah batting order for bowlers i didnt really look into. na ppl will do it for free like i did. good player pb hopfully a batter

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on August 10, 2011, 02:07:32 PM
yeah batting order for bowlers i didnt really look into. na ppl will do it for free like i did. good player pb hopfully a batter

Was Spec summary bat I think... although only exp tech.... I think...

but he had exceptional endo.

cookie311993