Main Menu

From the Pavilion

Started by reesbr, April 09, 2010, 02:27:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

Lostwalleti is better :P

Nails

7.6   4   Texel to Thumper : [Boundary Hitter] Late cut, beats Greig at short third man and trickles to the fence. Four runs.
7.6   nb1   Texel to Richards : Richards's eyes light up when he sees the ball pitched up outside off stump, but at the last moment, decides to check his shot. The ball pops into the air, but safe from any fielders.

NB last ball of the over to give him another ball where BH can be triggered  ::)

bomberboy0618

Not for long he won't be cookie :P
Hopefully I can get my guy to excep/excep then whore secondaries, mainly power.
Now I just need a spec/spec batter and I am fine or the time being.
Have ~400k, hoping heat sells for 120k+.

Nails

10.4   W   Ud-Din to Richards : [catch] No ground is too big for Richards! Except maybe this one. Good catch by Yogish at deep mid-wicket.
M. Richards c A. Yogish b. A. Ud-Din 20 (33b 1x4 0x6) SR:60.61

Ud-Din comes on and does his job in his first over of the match, great stuff son! Lead us to victory!

Luigi197

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 07, 2011, 10:52:48 PM
Got my guy. Up goes heat:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=65518
Has served me well. Get in there boys.

lol i did the first bid for him ;)

cookie311993

Experience bb. Capable compared to average . Fielding capable to ordinary.  Catch up fielding and then we will see

Nails

12.2   2   Ud-Din to Sim : [dropped] Sim's not got onto that as well as he'd hoped. Simon is out in the deep and it goes down! Oh dear... and if it could get any worse for Ud-Din there's 2 runs more to the score.

Not again.

EDIT:

Very next ball :)

12.3   W   Ud-Din to Sim : Bowled 'im! Ud-Din tosses it up on middle and off, Sim goes for a swipe across the line, misses, and loses his stumps!
W. Sim b. A. Ud-Din 5 (9b 0x4 0x6) SR:55.56

End of over 16 (maiden) - Cicjose(79-3) RR 4.94
T. Thumper 20 (29b) , J. Poidevin 6 (9b) , D. Stone 3-1-3-0

End of over 18 (maiden) - Cicjose(87-3) RR 4.83
T. Thumper 27 (39b) , J. Poidevin 7 (11b) , D. Stone 4-2-3-0

Great work Stone, let's get that run rate down!

16.4   6   Ud-Din to Thumper : [Boundary Hitter] It's high, it's handsome, it has hit someone in the crowd. Ouch!

Wish I had a top order player with BH  ::)

cookie311993

bb get rid of a spin bowler you no longer need.  harding,cummins, your new seamer ar and one more spinner or seamer

Nails

End of over 20 (maiden) - Cicjose(92-3) RR 4.60
J. Poidevin 10 (20b) , T. Thumper 29 (42b) , D. Stone 5-3-3-0

WTF... Stone has bowled 23 consecutive dot balls...

20.2   W   Greig to Poidevin : Slow full toss, Poidevin didn't connect and the ball hits middle stump.
J. Poidevin b. J. Greig 10 (21b 0x4 1x6) SR:47.62

Ohhhhhhh yeah Greig! Great stuff matey!

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on August 07, 2011, 11:32:04 PM
End of over 20 (maiden) - Cicjose(92-3) RR 4.60
J. Poidevin 10 (20b) , T. Thumper 29 (42b) , D. Stone 5-3-3-0

WTF... Stone has bowled 23 consecutive dot balls...

20.2   W   Greig to Poidevin : Slow full toss, Poidevin didn't connect and the ball hits middle stump.
J. Poidevin b. J. Greig 10 (21b 0x4 1x6) SR:47.62

Ohhhhhhh yeah Greig! Great stuff matey!
Lance Sweets once bowled 3 and a half overs, didn't concede a run or an extra, and took 3 wickets.
Was pretty happy with that, I must admit.

Also, MY MAN STONE <3

Nails

Haha Alex, Stone has been a revelation, thanks mostly to you :)

21.3   .   Mamta to Thumper : [dropped] A short ball from Mamta, and Thumper launched into a pull shot that burst through the hands of Yogish at short midwicket and ended up crashing into his cap. It looks like Yogish has injured his head as well as his pride.

Arrr  ::)

Glad I'm training fielding this week, Thumper = the big one we really needed too.

Dropped on 32 and in that same over he scored another 7 runs...  >:(

23.5   .   Mamta to French : [dropped] Uppishly played towards cover, Simon dives forward, gets his hands underneath the ball, but then somehow manages to drop the ball.

Cic could be 6-108 right now... I hope this fielding training pays off!

26.4   W   Greig to Thumper : Bowled him!! That's the end of Thumper, excellent delivery from Greig, right in the blockhole, had no chance of hitting that. Thumper's innings comes to an end.
T. Thumper b. J. Greig 47 (63b 4x4 1x6) SR:74.60

Out for 15 runs more than he should have got, but the point is he's out, bowling superbly Greig :)

26.5   W   Greig to Campbell : [stumped] Swish! Flick! Bails off! Sweeney and Greig celebrate while Campbell stomps off with a contemptuous expression on his face.
C. Campbell st J. Sweeney b. J. Greig 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

Whilst I was typing that last one up...

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Now we just need French who's on 8 runs when he was dropped on 4...

Doogie

what rating is your odi team at them moment nails?

Nails

32.2   W   Ud-Din to French : [Arm Ball] French gets a thin edge and Sweeney gleefully accepts the chance.
D. French c J. Sweeney b. A. Ud-Din 14 (32b 1x4 0x6) SR:43.75

Ohhhhh Yeah Trigger Talents, Yeah BOI!

Match Ratings or overall world ranking Doogz?

Cicjose

if you cant get me out for 160 nails it will be sad

Nails

Quote from: Cicjose on August 08, 2011, 12:19:29 AM
if you cant get me out for 160 nails it will be sad

You've got an extra 25 runs from players I dropped earlier in their innings :(

Why will it be sad?  ???

35.4   W   Texel to Addison : [Slower Ball] A slower ball from Texel sees Addison confused. He didn't hit the ball but still there's the sound of ball on wood. Excellent deception.
R. Addison b. T. Texel 14 (36b 1x4 0x6) SR:38.89

Triggered Talents, ohhhhh yeah.